Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Gun

Hi Everyone,

Just recently starting looking at Air-soft and am now looking at buying my first gun. I have been looking through the web and I found a rifle that I really like but I would like some advice from more expirenced gamers then me.

The rifle that I liked is a G&G GR16, http://www.guay2.com/web/our_product...ck.php?lang=en.

It would be very helpfull
    if you could help me with
    my first gun:D

Thanks

Re: First Gun

The G&G Combat Machine series guns that I have seen tend to lack in Rate of Fire... if your okay with that then go for it.

Comment

get the g&g raider with the right bat the rof is good for ur 1st gun ,i have 2

Comment

G&G 'combat machine'/plastic range, a JG/Echo1 or a newer model Cyma would all be good choices for a beginner.

Comment

G&G are a known good make mate, really well made, u shouldn't be disappointed.
          I am battle-tested bayonets bro,You can’t process me with a normal brain-If you borrowed my brain for five seconds,you’d be like-Dude-can’t handle it,unplug this b@st@rd!-It fires in a way that’s maybe not from,uh this terrestrial realm-Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by D.R. Kinger View Post
            The G&G Combat Machine series guns that I have seen tend to lack in Rate of Fire... if your okay with that then go for it.
            It fires 1070 rounds per minute !

Comment

less than 18 rps
              Originally posted by Lt. Macka
              big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Clearly stated he likes the GR-16, not the combat machine.
                Good guns pal, i swear by mine.

Comment

Do you have site membership? If not you'll have to get it two-toned
                  Originally posted by Tiercel
                  The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mikezz Find out more about Mikezz
                  Working...
                  X