Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting....

hey guys,

Well, my name is Luca and i'm 14, I was just wondering at what age you can actually play Airsoft and if i can at this age or not? My friend showed me some sites and it looks absoloutely excellent!

Many thanks,
    Luca/Drudain

Re: Starting....

Welcome Luca. You can play airsoft at 14 no problem. You will need parental consent but we can assume that your parents will be happy to get you out the house for a day.

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

Yer off course you can im looking for a team and i play and im 13 years old so hey get a gun and go to a skirmish my local is chobham whats yours ohh and if u need any more tips message me hope i could be helpful
      Last edited by Rampage; 29 July, 2009, 16:17.

Comment

Originally posted by SniperGuy View Post
        Yer off course you can im looking for a team and i play and im 13 years old so hey get a gun and go to a skirmish my local is chobham whats yours ohh and if u need any more tips message me hope i could be helpful
        Good site :D play there often.

Welcome to Airsoft!
        Last edited by Rampage; 29 July, 2009, 16:17.

Comment

You can go airsofting at a site provided you have the right permissions from parents etc etc. You won't be able to buy yourself a gun until you are 18 but you can get your parents to buy you a 2-tone rifle which is essentially exactly the same as a normal gun except at least half of it has to be coloured in a fluroescent colour. Altenatively you could get your parent(s) to go with you so that they can apply for UKARA. They have to have played at 3 skirmishes in no LESS than 2 months before they can apply. Once they have UKARA they will be able to buy normal coloured guns.

So unless you do any of the things above you will have to borrow a gun from someone or somewhere. Pretty much every site does some kind of rental scheme so just phone up and ask
          TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
          Tokyo Marui P90
          HFC M9 Special Forces
          KSC Glock 18c

Comment

Originally posted by Chronicle View Post
            Good site :D play there often.

Welcome to Airsoft!
            Ditto! :D

As for rentals, I have to say they are a great idea for a person your age as they allow you to use RIFs for a day and you can gauge how much you like the gun/airsofting at the same time. Think of it as a try before you buy kinda thing. If you have any other questions feel free to ask, I started at your age and I can give a few recommendations of my own.
            That said hope you have a great time playing as we all did and is there any particular gun you would prefer or are you open to any suggestions?
            sigpic
            G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

SO where was it your from ?
              I'm sure a few of us would of played at your local site and are more than willing to tell you about it .!
              To the man who would be king, I will say only one thing

Comment

Yes just get your parents concent and you will need about £200-£250 to start up properly i play at eversley ( ambushwargames) great site camp deltas a snipers heaven

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Drudain Find out more about Drudain
                Working...
                X