good aeg to start with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good aeg to start with?

ive just started airsofting and i want to buy a aeg it will have to be in two tone. but im not sure what one to get.

i dont want to spend over £150, i was thinking of an m4 but what one?

Re: good aeg to start with??

i had a jg m4 which i now have upgraded, its really good, solid good wait, and its widely available in two tone, or on zeroone they do two tone paint jobs for free so pick a gun for say 120 get it two toned then u have 30 to buy spare batteries ect.

Archuth
    Anyone else on here play at unreal airsoft?

Comment

Re: good aeg to start with?

Maybe the G&G combat machine?

Comment

JG G36K, need i say more?

Comment

whats everyones thoughts on the G&G combat machine entry level m4a1 carbine?
          and on zero one does it come with a battery and charger or not?

Comment

why not just rent for the first few games untill you get UKARA

senseless wasting money on a two tone gun that you wont use when you get the defense to buy a none two tone gun

then you can try out different guns and save up more money for something special
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Galaxy MP5k wiv a Battery Sling :D
              You Know When You've Been Deagled!

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post

senseless wasting money on a two tone gun that you wont use when you get the defense to buy a none two tone gun

then you can try out different guns and save up more money for something special

Depends how old he is, if he's say, 17 then yeah.

But there's no point waiting longer than a year to buy a gun, he may even have to wait five years, depending on how old he is.

Comment

well then owain he also cant buy a two tone either as he would not be 18
                  |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I'm sure he'll ask his parents to buy it for him

Comment

Would of said JG G36 if your budget was 110ish - but if you have 150 then id go for the JG 416

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post

this is the best suggestion on here, nothing wrong with the other ones but its personal taste i hate g36 series, think mp5k is a waste of plastic and personally would not ever buy another armalite (m4/M16 variant) not even if my life depended on it. (m series = DULL to me)

m series or ak are usual starting points for most people i belive

play a few guns ask people to have a look at theres until you find the must have gun for you.

i settled on AUGs most people hate them but i find them amazing but it may not be for you.

Comment

JG G36 (any variant) - I don't condone renting if you're certain you want to airsoft, as if you rent 3 times, at roughly £20 a go that's half a JG AEG right there.

The JG G36 is widely known as THE starter's rifle, as really, you wont get much better for the money. Saying that, the JG M4 are very good also, and if you push your budget out a little, you could go for one of the newer full metal 2008 versions (with MOSFET's).

At the end of the day, you could always spray the rifle yourself once you get the defense, it really isn't too hard. And with the money you save from renting, you could upgrade the rifle sooner, get some accessories etc...
                          Trader Feedback:
                          New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
                          Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

G&G GR16 Carbine... Very Strong Build, nice weight and Blowback :P
                            Delta since '08

Comment

Apparently theres like a 2month delay for all UKARA forms, as theres a huge backlog of them, and only a few guys in the office.
                              Cheap Rifle Wrap for Sale!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...798#post371798

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mrzamm Find out more about mrzamm
                              Working...
                              X