Modded M4 Mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modded M4 Mags

Hi guys/gals, I'm after a bit of advice/some ideas.

I picked up some M4 style mags as an add on to a trade, but they have been modded at the top (looks like to fit in the magwell differently). They are plastic low caps with H&K trades (so probably for a 416). Sorry about the flash!!

I hope you can see from the pic what I mean. The strip of plastic from behind where the catch holds the BB's back has been shortened. Someone has suggested that they may have been done to fit an ICS M4 but not knowing anyone with one means I can't check. Any other ideas??
    JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Sorry mate, could you upload another photo because that's just a bit too out of focus! I have an ICS m4 running on standard CA mid-caps so I don't think they need to be modified for an ICS...

Comment

Re: Modded M4 Mags

I'll take some more pics. It didn't look that bad on my camera but when I photobucketed it became large and out of focus with terrible lighting!! Don't think I'll be getting a job as a photographer anytime soon God help me if I had to shoot something moving or a moody shot of the sun rising over the horizon with a snowy mountain slowly glowing with the dawn of a new day when I can't even get a decent shot of a frickin' M4 mag on my living room carpet :D:D:D:D
      JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Re: Modded M4 Mags

i understand what bit you mean has been shortened though, and the only reason i can imagine anyone would do that is if they had feeding issues and some how identified that catch thingy as the culprit
        Originally posted by ste887
        yes but multicam is the new black
        and black is the new gay

Comment

They have been moded to fit in an fn2000 due to their design they only work with high caps as the gearbox screw gets in the way of the mag

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk
          PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

N_Scooby Find out more about N_Scooby
          Working...
          X