Turnigy Accucel 6 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turnigy Accucel 6 help

Basically I have the above charger and I use it to charge lipos, Now I know it charges NIHMs. What setting would i need to put it on to charge say a 4.8v 700mah battery?

Would I set the Amps to 0.7A
    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Re: Turnigy Accucel 6 help

Yes, or slightly lower if you can wait. That's what I do.
    The voltage is set automatically.
    And you are selecting NiMh for the type, right? (just making sure)

Comment

Yes definitely selecting NIHM, Thanks for confirming that the voltage is set automatically, Yes i can wait so i can set it lower but whats the advantage of doing that??
      AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

keeps the battery healthier. Fast charges are more harmful to them. Repeatedly fast charging them will cause them to lose power over time much quicker.

Basically, if youve got all the time in the world, put it on the lowest setting

Comment

I've always been of the opinion of the posts above...
          But through the words of a tech, apparently you want to charge at the same mAh as the capacity of the battery, so that the battery is accustomed to this charge, therefore giving you maximum discharge potential, otherwise your battery may become accustomed to discharging at a lower rate.

Although obviously if you charge it at 100mAh, it won't mean you now have a 100mAh capacity battery.
          WANTED: KAC QD SUPPRESSOR (long) & AKS-74/AKMS
          After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Beef Find out more about Beef
          Working...
          X