Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L119A1

Right men,

As you've probably guessed I'm looking to put together a decent diemaco and after trawling through the dozens of threads available on this my brain is pretty mashed lol

Basically I'm wanting to know the best place to source the parts from - i know you can't mention retailers on here but can you in PM's? I'm not sure??

I get the jist that the extra's i'd need would be

*the C8 barrel extension

*a larger grip

*a G&P C8 reciever

*old school clubfoot stock with rubber butt

*and the foresight should i be lucky enough to stumble past one

Basically I jus want a good idea of where to get these from for the best and the best base M4 to start with that isnt going to break the bank so to speak

cheers in advance and sorry for regurgitating questions that have been asked a thousand times

Adam
    Keep low, Move fast, Shoot first, Die last...

Re: L119A1

I've built two (well Candian C8's) and both times I've sourced as many parts second hand mainly on these forums, when you would be replacing so much of the base gun anyways it seems to make sense! Also building one requires the same skill as modifying a base gun so there is nothing to be saved there either.

for the barrel google "Perr Mike" when I built the C8 for myself he had none and the comercial AEG ones on an Asian hobby site were sold out, however the same site sells GBB rifle barrels I bought one and the C8 part is the same as the AEG one sold the short GBB part of the barrel and made some money back!
    Originally posted by Fenriz
    I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GeryFox87 Pretty simple, left school, joined Army, served my 4 years, left Army... became lazy civvie :) Find out more about GeryFox87
    Working...
    X