• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hey

200ish maybe

Comment

strett would you sell your glock and if you were to then how much?

Comment

lol, i said i wouldn't sell any of my guns but if i were to sell it 85 quid will be around how much i would sell it for

Comment

strett, is the m14 good?

Comment

from what i have seen yes but i think you should look at reviews on youtube or other places and also it depends on the make

Comment

you know alot dont you strett wot would be a good sidearm?

Comment

depends on what sidearm you want, a cool thing? fully automatic? practicalitty? quietness?

for quietness i'd recommed a gas no blowback pistol- like a marui mk.23 or a maruzen p99

fully automatic- a glock 18c definatley, lol

cool thing- desert eagle but it's huge

practicallity- something like an M9 or a glock 17

Comment

its a TM M14, 1 high cap mag, 1 mid cap mag, nd a red dot sight for £150

Comment

are you shure it's not a agm one? the AGM one is a marui clone. that would be cheap for 150 quid seaming as they are retailing on zero one for something like 300 or 400 quid

Comment

im lookin for electric and probably practicality are all the above gas?

Comment

lol, yeah, i geuss an electric pistol would be alright but their abit crap sometimes like with there FPS, plus gas pistols are much more cooler, lol

Comment

how much is a bottle of gas and how many times can you fill a pistol with 1 average sized bottle?

Comment

i think you should maybe start PM'ing me with questions not to annoy everyone else, lol

a bottle of gas costs around 10 quid and i'm geussing here but a bottle will probably last 30-60 mags maybe?

Comment

lol good thinking i'll pm you from now on if i have random questions

Comment

hi dan
                                i think its fine gingy!
                                we havent got a team forum yet but if we did we would fill that up all the time!!
                                electric pistols are good in winter because gas doesnt like to work in cold weather
                                oh and gingy you left out a whole load of guns from that list!
                                the Sig p226 is very good so is the 1911, high capas, m93 (for full auto)
                                copacness ( clock 19, wolther ppk, mini colt 1911s?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

the cookie monster Find out more about the cookie monster
                                Working...
                                X