G&P m733 good choice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P m733 good choice?

Basically after a short old school m4 varient and have found the 733 from a certain retailer for £220 new. Does anyone have any experience with this particular rifle or any other g&p m4 as i suppose internally theyd be the same.
    Alternatively classic army do a similiar rifle but having seen my mates m4 the internals on his were abit shoddy unless theyve upped their game with the new x series.
    What do you think?
    Cheers

Re: G&P m733 good choice?

I have had 2 G&P m733' ROCK solid, comfortable and a great all round buy!

Comment

Got a few questions sniper if you dont mind me asking?

1)What size batteries fit in the handguard (havn't moved to lipo yet so must be NiMH)

2)Whats the magazine compatibilty like? The website where ive seen them does 300rd JG m4 mags, will these work alright?

3)Is the stock accuracy and range ok or would it be worth getting a different hop bucking ready when i buy it?

4)Last question is the barrel thread a regular 14mm negative thread as ive got a tracer silencer i would use for night games?

Cheers

Comment

stock accuracy and range is pretty good once you set the hop, and the thread is a 14mm+ thread.
        sigpic
        Mercs Boss
        Armoury:
        ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

flavourshaker Find out more about flavourshaker
        Working...
        X