Spray paints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spray paints

hey guys i am considoring spray paint one of my Aeg's and i want to do a crazy paint job on it but cant find the krylon spray piant anyuwhere i was a red and blue but no luck finding would it be of to use a normal spray paint from b&q /halfords?

thanks

sam
    Samaham C

Re: Spray paints

car spray is okay to use but it will be gloss only
    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

what do you mean gloss only?
      Samaham C

Comment

zeroone has camo paint. gloss means itl be shiney

Comment

halfords have just started selling a range of camo paints.
          very good by all accounts but not everywhere has it

Comment

yes but he wants red and blue
            m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

ahh rite, when he said krylon I assumed it was the krylon most people use

Comment

do i want to be looking for a sparay paint which is not gloss?
                Samaham C

Comment

Matte finish is what your after

Comment

You need a matt or satin finish. But considering that you`re doing it red and blue and it`ll stand out like a sore thumb, I doubt very much if using gloss would be a problem. B+Q do a range of matt spray paints in bright colours.

Comment

Thanks quys!! when i paint it i am sure i will post a pic so you can all laugth! :D
                      Samaham C

Comment

Hi guys - Just used the Halfords paint on my L96 (Originally black) - Very pleased with the quality and result.
                        Here I have used the green as the base, followed by black, brown and tan for the cam (sprayed over leaves and foliage) finished off with another light dusting with the green.
                        Let me know what you think

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/album.php?albumid=1522

Comment

Originally posted by newbz1 View Post
                          Hi guys - Just used the Halfords paint on my L96 (Originally black) - Very pleased with the quality and result.
                          Here I have used the green as the base, followed by black, brown and tan for the cam (sprayed over leaves and foliage) finished off with another light dusting with the green.
                          Let me know what you think

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/album.php?albumid=1522
                          Newbz, that is a very nice paint job! One of the best I've seen in my opinion. Do you need primer or laquer or anything for the Halfords paint, or do you just spray it on?
                          Originally posted by psirus101
                          I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

No Primer used - Just make sure that you totally de-grease everything and the paint sticks perfectly - The good thing with this is if it gets scratched it really easy to repair with a quick spray on the affected area with two colours and a leaf picked up from your garden lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Samaham C My Name Is Sam Find out more about Samaham C
                            Working...
                            X