• Show
Clear All

• Dont Get A Sniper If your New

im sick off telling people can we get this stickyed haha

Re: Dont Get A Sniper If your New

Wont get sticky until you explain why

Comment

its not call of duty. haha sniping takes skill and time and patience you can just run into the games and get hundreds of kills. if your new, get an Aeg to get a good feel of the game and move from there. then you can go down the sniper routes. if your new and bring a sniper you most likely wont know the bush skills to use it correctly
      Say you do get a sniper, your new to the site , you dont know where to hide you have a rifle that can fire lets say 1 shot every 2 seconds max when your running up against other players that can fire 10-20 shots every second. its going to be a blood bath for you and put you off the game.

Comment

If they want one, they can buy one...

Silly thread in my opinnion.

I know in the past i've suggested new comers don't buy the whole sniper thing, but I don't enforce it. Stickying it would ahchieve nothing...

Comment

Its their money they got a 50/50 chance either hate it and end up wasting how ever much money, or really get into it

Comment

Yeah, as mentiond before it's more the noob with a 500fps sniper and a very hazy idea of what a 30meter minimum engagement range actually looks like that concerns me.
            Originally posted by tackle
            For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Some sites have licenses you have to aquire before you can sniper

overkill in my opinion, its simple they break the laws you kick em off the site

Comment

Yep which still doesn't alter the fact that some poor bugger'll have to get hit with 500fps at 15m before the site clocks that the noob with the sniper rifle's a liability.

Unfortunately I've seen one too many "omg I am l33t sn1p3rz with only headshots" type players to fully trust most people with a sniper rifle and that includes some people I know who've been playing for 10 years plus.
                Originally posted by tackle
                For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

yer completly stupid thread!
                  how would you like it if someone told you, you cant have a sniper.
                  im sorry but this is daft, its their money, they buy what they like.
                  i agree on the whole COD thing cos i get peeps asking me "is it like COD 4?"
                  its a pain
                  i think this should even be closed its that pointless!

Comment

I've played 3 games, and i bought a sniper and i bloody love it.. get a couple of kills, whip out my pistol BAm. This thread is pointless, let people get snipers, we need more! AEG's are overated.
                    TM VSR-10 GSPEC
                    Originally posted by aeviv
                    I once saw a guy LITERALLY club a tree with his G36C, not a mark on it

Comment

I think it's the other way round :D

Comment

I think this is a stupid thread Its there money they can do what ever they wont with it tbh

Comment

tbh its not as though your trying to take out a target at 1/2 a mile, all basic sniper rifles will generaly hit waht your aiming as within reason, common sence tells you that with a basic one proberbly wont get a kill at 50yrds. but thats where you start plying your trade, camouflage, windage, eleavation, ammo weight, tight bore, upgrade this upgrade that, 700 fps (yes it helps if thats what you are ''a airsoft sniper'') but at some point we all like to play a sniper, so it doesnt matter if its your first weapon or your 22nd if you want it do it. i know a ex para sniper that has all the dogs bo***ks kit and still miss his target, and got killed without taking a single shot. its airsoft enjoy it whatever role you want to play.....moan over..lol But dont close the thread id like to see how many others have there say on the issue, however pointless it may be.

Comment

bit silly some people may like rifles so let them be- they will either learn to love it... or they will hate it

and if hear one more person mention cod 4 i swear i will actually beat you to death with the game box
                            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

It's not so much "dont get one" as "make sure you know what you're getting". Being new has nothing to do with it; experienced players can still envision sniping as it is in COD, and then be moany when their fully upgraded VSR can't hit that target 60m away dead on first time.

Edit, sorry shadow, I run it on PC so feel free to beat me to death with it

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

murta369 Find out more about murta369
                              Working...
                              X