G36c laodout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36c laodout

I was told that an AEG would be best for someone just starting out. I've been looking around and I thought a G36c with a front grip and an electric drum magazine could work. Would this be a good starting point or is there something which could be better?

Re: G36c laodout

TBH the electric drum magazine is overkill. They cost a lot, weigh a lot and if you really find that the standard 470 round hi-caps are not enough per magazine... then perhaps you should be getting a support weapon instead.

But, the G36c is a good starter gun, the SRC Gen 3 and the JG versions are both very good budget versions.

Comment

My first rifle was a TM 36c and never had a complaint. Very easy to strip and clean, and is a good mid range with the folding stock. It is up for grabs but can't sell on the forum just yet for being a noob.
      It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.

Comment

yeah don't bother with that cumbersome drum mag. Just get a few high caps if you want a lot of ammo.

do you have a g36c already? or are you deciding which one to get?
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Just a warning if you do go for a drum mag which I wouldn't but I know sites near me dont allow them unless you have a support weapon

Comment

I have the Ares AS36c and it wasn't too expensive, i love it TBH. Never had a problem with it and it's ideal for both CQB and woodland
            Black Arrows.
            The last thing you'll never see
            Wanted: ICS QD silencer for M4, Magpul MOE pistol grip and trigger guard, and MORE. Please PM!

Comment

I have owned every brand of aeg from JG to Systema, and mp5 to m14 with every thing in the middle and finally realised that I have a better/more fun day the more comfortable I am.
              I now mainly skirmish with one of the new Umarex g36c blowbacks and it comfortable, accurate, and easy to manoeuvre.
              If your going for a g36c then I can whole heartedly recommend the Umarex g36c. When I bought it, I had the CA, TM, Umarex, & old Ares version on the table to compare and out on the shooting range. The Umarex g36c won in every department, especially the build quality and materials which was most important to me as everything else can be changed.

PLEASE DO NOT: add a drum mag. Hi-caps at worst, but ideally mid caps! Theres no fun in shooting 200 rounds at a window imo. Double tap FTW:D

Comment

Since its blowback, your "Umarex" is an Ares, but your recommendation to get a Umarex is the correct one, just the KWA built one...

Comment

i got the kwa g36c as my first and i really enjoy using it.
                  sigpic

Comment

I didn't want to say ares as it is different to the umarex ares version. The old and the new!

Comment

I have an ASG SLV36c as my first gun i would not reccomend it as i had very bad problems with the hop up on it. However CA and TM versions are very good starters i heard and the JG version is cheap and good
                      Hope i could help
                      Caza

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

don't be a dingbat Find out more about don't be a dingbat
                      Working...
                      X