Full face mask?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full face mask?

Hello there, I've come to seek your help and was wondering if anyone could recommend a full face mask that's worth buying. I've a limited budget but would really appreciate if anyone could recommend a decent mask.

Thanks in advance ^_^

Re: Full face mask?

There are many sensai ones on ebay that go for £7, they do the job.
    You miss every shot you don't take.

Comment

Thanks for replying, 7quid seems pretty decent! Do you have any idea if they'll be able to withstand a sniper aiming at my face? I'm a little worried about buying a cheap pair and getting my eye taken out

Comment

I did a test with a 500fps gas sniper and it dented it
        You miss every shot you don't take.

Comment

I'm a bit clueless with these things, I suppose it's good that it didn't go straight through? Worth buying still?

Comment

If you can try and avoid the woven mesh and get steel mesh. or you can get a paintball mask and shove a fan on top of it or buy one with a fan already.
            Theres TM V-Force goggles which have a built in fan but i know there are clones of it for around 25 quid.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_ View Post
              There are many sensai ones on ebay that go for £7, they do the job.
              The ones that are cheap are worthless, my ~400fps rifle shot straight through the mesh, barely any resistance.

Comment

Try bobs paintball they do good masks

Comment

yeah just get a paintball mask.
                  Cheap Rifle Wrap for Sale!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...798#post371798

Comment

How much is the budget?

To be honest though, it's your eyes. You'd probably trade your house for you eyes back after the event! So don't skimp out :D

Bitter End or Heroshark for mesh, both at around 20 - 30 quid. Or ESS or something for shades, about the same price.

It's worth every penny, you eyes are something you'd miss!

Comment

its unlikely that you will be shot at point blank range with a 400+ sniper.....ive got 3 sensai masks and ive never had any worries with bbs goin through,but they are not woven....they are steel mesh,still cheap though and certainly not worthless
                      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

It is unlikely, but with you eyes... no risk is worth taking

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                          its unlikely that you will be shot at point blank range with a 400+ sniper.....ive got 3 sensai masks and ive never had any worries with bbs goin through,but they are not woven....they are steel mesh,still cheap though and certainly not worthless
                          It's also unlikely that a BB will actually hit you in the eye, but it could well happen. £20 is nothing. Buy some decent mesh goggles, it's really not worth the risk.

Comment

Not that unlikely - I played a woodland skirmish yesterday and while walking threw dense bushs i took 6+ headhots at less than 2 meters

From what i can remember 2 pinged off my glasses while the other 3 BB's hit my chin, forehead and cheek (very nice grouping!) While standing waiting for a medic to revive me i found blood pouring from my chin and forehead - thank **** the glasses held up.

But saying that i ordered the TM Full Face Mask with fan today - im even considering using these instead of glasses for woodland now, and not just for urban, CQB games

Be safe...
                            TM M4 SOPMOD, TM AKS74U, CA SA58 Carbine, J&G SCAR L, G&P M4 Commando, || TM P90TR, J&G Skorpion || TM M3 Benelli M3 Shorty || TM High-Capa 5.1, Maruzen P99, KWC Glock 23F

Comment

i use a face shield / mask built in goggles if using a boonie hat or m88 helmet with goggles....eyesite is everything !
                              Phil

Paypal Registerd

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Diamorphine Find out more about Diamorphine
                              Working...
                              X