Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting rid of my kit?

Hello all,

Haven't played air soft in an age, I just haven't had the time to come down to GZ and I'm well out of touch with everything air soft related.
    My kit has just been sitting around going to waste so I was wondering if it's still possible to sell stuff, I'm looking to shift a few bits n bobs and I've noticed the buy/selling sections of the forum are gone has this stupid VCR bill meant i have no way of getting rid of my kit?

Cheers,

Bravo Team

Re: Getting rid of my kit?

The Buy & Sell are still there, maybe further down the page than they used to be!

In terms of the VCRA. It's a requirement on the seller to ensure the buyer has legal defence to buy. The seller does not need to match any criteria

Comment

i thought both buyer and seller had to be ukara registerd

Comment

You thought wrong then - twice :D

Nobody needs to be UKARA registered, ever. It's a shop scheme to help them talk to each other to see who has been checked to be legal.

The VCRA only concerns sales, therefore the new buyer, as ownership is unaffected by the "new" law.

Comment

Awesome thanks for the replies, I must be going blind could of sworn i didn't have access to the buy/sell sections when i started the thread.
          Thanks again!

Bravo Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Shadowman Find out more about Shadowman
          Working...
          X