upping drum mags wind speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upping drum mags wind speed

basically i have a drum mag for my g36, however the guns ROF is faster than the mag auto winds, so i am looking for a way to speed it up.
    it is powered by two AA batteries.
    im no expert but would the solution be as simple as putting a higher voltage through it or am i in the complete wrong area.

thanks,
    Jonny
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Re: upping drum mags wind speed

i'm not an expert on these things, but a higher voltage will increase the speed of it, but you'll wear away the moter and gears ect in the same way an aeg would.

you need to find out if the batteries are in parallel or series, if parralell you'll have to attach 2 more in series with it, that will take it from 1.5 to 3v

if in series (what i imagine it will be) you can simply add another in series which will take it from 3v to 4.5

you could try a 9v but thats gonna be crazy fast and probs strip ur gears after not too long

Comment

Basically as above you have to increase the voltage which is currently at 3v or you could change the gearing in the unit to feed faster
      TAE

Comment

Re: upping drum mags wind speed

try a 3.7 lipo
        sigpic
        View iTrader Rating Here
        Looking for Kjw KC-02 Parts(Ra-tech, Kjw, etc..) PM me!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
        Working...
        X