Black BB's - your experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black BB's - your experience

I see blaster make black .20 bb's which im guessing you cannot see comine towards you? But the shooter cannot see where there going either?

Anyone tested them in their aeg or pistol?

Re: Black BB's - your experience

I used to use ICS Black 0.2g ammo which worked well until I knocked my sight, I couldn't see where they were going. I used them in my sniper which worked a charm. You can see the line they make if you fire a few rounds in quick succession, makes them easier to see. I can't say if I have or haven't been hit by one, as I play CQB and I'm ADS most of the time I get hit.

Comment

Never used them myself,a mate has them for his sniper (heavier ones obviously) and he hates them.....
      sigpic
      [Bullpup M14 EBR] [G&P Magpul/VLTOR/JP 'thingy'] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [VFC 416] [A metric S**T ton of unfinished builds]

Comment

In my opinion, they are crap....Can't see them at all so you will not know if the person you are trying to hit is a teflon warrior or you cant shoot straight. You certainly cant see to adjust at distance.
        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Never wasted 3000 bbs so fast, once I got them, in my life.

However, in a full auto gun, mixing some white bbs (of the same weight, durrr) almost act as tracer so you can see roughly where your shots are going. Mix it up well and you could get a "tracer" round fired every 1 in 5...? depending on how many white bbs you put in... makes it easier... but is definitely a CQB thang, or woodland with someone perfectly in tune with one's gun.
          sigpic

Comment

didn't like using them on there own. As grounded_pilot said mix them with white then they good to go. When I need to buy more bb's I'll be getting them again
            my sells rating http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...ight=mikeymaul

Comment

Pure gimmic, even with sniper rifles. the chance of somebody seeing a single white bb flying towards them is so minimal all a black one would do is hinder youre own targeting.

Until you can double tap a 10p with an aeg from 50m, pointless.

That being said, a support weapon could be used effectively to slow a group advance with them i guess..
              Originally posted by Bluegill
              5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

I used a bag of them... The operative part being the past tense. I'd not use black bbs again because our guns just aren't accurate enough tbh! I bought a bag of White bbs so I could zero my sight and then used them as fast as possible!

Also, I managed to shoot a marshal in the neck with one (accident!!) and it stayed inside his scarf meaning that he knew 'the guy with black bbs shot him'. Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by KaRcop View Post
                  Also, I managed to shoot a marshal in the neck with one (accident!!) and it stayed inside his scarf meaning that he knew 'the guy with black bbs shot him'. Doh!
                  LMAO.. busted!!!
                  Originally posted by Bluegill
                  5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Tried them once, wouldn't again seem most people's views on them are the same!

Comment

as above used the .43 zero one jobbies, impossible to track to correct your shot etc

Originally posted by Metalbody
                      pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

I use them in my pistol's

It does however cause some issues as you get people who are convinced you did not shoot them because they didnt see the BB even though the thwack noise is obvious.

It does mean that I now double tap everyone on the leg or arm where possible so they feel it. Most amusing thing is double tapping someone then watching they trying to work out who shot them and from where and if anyone is watching and should they call it
                        Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
                        Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
                        Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

Use them in winter after heavy snow. Other than that I'm not a fan.

Andy
                          Originally posted by Coz
                          Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

My local has a paintball CQB "Alamo" building sometimes used for airsoft. It's painted white, and I've been thinking of getting black BBs for use there. Same as the snow comment above, you can't see the flight of white/light grey BBs against the colour of the walls.

Comment

Used them at a couple games and I thoroughly despise them. I always think my mag isn't feeding properly cause I can't see the BB's. White or green is the way to roll.
                              -G&G M16 Proline
                              -Classic Army P90 Sportline (soon to be traded for A&K M249)

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniper34d Find out more about sniper34d
                              Working...
                              X