Mosfet's and ascu's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosfet's and ascu's

Hi guys, hope all are well. Right then down to business. Not sure if this has been posed to you all before as I have not long been on the forums. Are MOSFET'S ANY GOOD, IF SO WHICH TYPE AND BRAND? Also what about ASCU'S? Been told ASCU'S can be a sod to get set up. What are the benefits and are they really worth the money?. ( mosfets and ascus):D
    "If you got shit on your doorstep dont go scrubbing others doorsteps before you scrub you own"

Re: Mosfet's and ascu's

Bringing this back to the top. Fire away.
    "If you got shit on your doorstep dont go scrubbing others doorsteps before you scrub you own"

Comment

use the search mate. There are threads on mosfets and ascus on here
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

ASCU Reveiw: http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71765

Comment

Hey mate,

what's your budget you'd be willing to spend, and what gun you using it in?

I would highly reccommend the extreme-fire cheetah 2N fet, bloody amazing mosfet, cost me around £50, helps keep all safe etc. if i remember rightly it has a re-setting fuse? Anyway, it boosted my RoF a touch, (the RoF is controllable), and the best part about it i thought was the trigger response, coupled with a high-torque motor, it's almost systema like. Only downside to it i would say is the 3-burst, dissapointed by that, but hey i may of just set it up wrong....

Though i have heard many good things about the ascu.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MAGNAREZ Airsofter for over ten years. Tech at MAW. Find out more about MAGNAREZ
          Working...
          X