Carrier Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrier Question

Looking for a bit of advice from people who have sold / sent RIF's.

My company uses APC as their courier and I am able to send out parcels of bits and bobs that I sell through them. They are very reliable and its a next-day service.

I have never sold a RIF (just been buying and hoarding ) and it is time to sell at least one off. Looking at APC's terms and conditions it says no firearms / ammunition. A RIF isn't actually a firearm, just firearm shaped, so do you think this would be ok to send a RIF with them?
    JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Re: Carrier Question

Play it safe and call them. Describe to them exactly what it is and see what they say. They will then give you a definite answer.
    "If you got shit on your doorstep dont go scrubbing others doorsteps before you scrub you own"

Comment

Ring and ask them, at least your being honest, though most folks just whack it in a box and tell them its piping or something.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Its "technically" a toy - so just box it up.
        sigpic
        Signature removed due to one bearded mans love for another.....

(and Ponies)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

N_Scooby Find out more about N_Scooby
        Working...
        X