L96 or a M16 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L96 or a M16 ?

I'm stuck on which one to get and I have literally no idea on which one to get ?!?

Re: L96 or a M16 ?

Will this be your first gun?

Comment

Other than the fact they are both long and fire BBs, I'm struggling to think of a couple of guns with less in common.

Decide what you want in the way of game play/tactics, then get the gun that fits it.

BTW, a sniper rifle makes a very poor choice as a first gun for the VAST majority of people.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
        Other than the fact they are both long and fire BBs, I'm struggling to think of a couple of guns with less in common.

Decide what you want in the way of game play/tactics, then get the gun that fits it.

BTW, a sniper rifle makes a very poor choice as a first gun for the VAST majority of people.
        i totaly agree u dont take a steak knife to spead butter

Comment

I agree with rockingrobin. If its your first gun, best off the M16. And also as robin said, they are two very different guns
          Originally posted by Tiercel
          The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Everything said. Don't bother too much with the sniper role in your first games.
            It's not video game and sniper rifle require a lot of money to make them skirmish worthy.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
            WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Archie Looking for a good game of airsoft. I'm all over gorgeous looking RIF's. Find out more about Archie
            Working...
            X