This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun makes

Right I was wondering if anyone could list the makes of airsoft guns from best to worst?

I see a lot for sale on here but never rearly know what makes are good and what makes are bad. I have a Classic Army CQB M15a4 and that is brill. Also have a TM MEU again brill.

I see things like Systema for sale at the prices they are and can only asume they are the best. I also know TM are a very good make.
    I know it might be down to personal prefferance abit but lets see if we can get together a list from best to worst.

e.g.

Systema
    TM
    Classic Army

Something like that. Of course if you want to include some advice on what is good / bad about that make.

Thanks in advance guys this will rearly help me know whats what.

CA M15A4 CQB
    TM M.E.U
    KSC Mac 11
    Warrior G22

Re: Gun makes

This is a list someone posted on the Forum last time this question was asked, it seemed to be a generally agreed on so I kept it all credit to the OP whomever it was.

G&P - value for money + unbelievably good guns
    Systema - good, but not always reliable guns , but technically its not an AEG
    CA - value for money, good quality, not as nice as G&P tho
    TM - value for money, rock solid reliability, let down by FPS and lack of metal on most older models
    Dboys - pure win, best AK's around, but some M4's have issues
    JG - pure win - mp5 and m4 series is unrivled clone wise (bar metal content)
    A&K - their early m4's are shocking, their 249's are alirhgt (once you fix the hop)
    ICS - some alright, but mostly shite
    Cyma - some good, some not so good
    DE - mostly shite

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Aaron Find out more about Aaron
    Working...
    X