P90 Box Mag (Good or Bad)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P90 Box Mag (Good or Bad)?

So I've been playing for a few months now with my TM P90 and I love it to bits. However the high cap mag's just don't seem big enough for me :D
    So I was thinking about adding a box mag on it but I have no idea about them. These are the ones I was thinking about and the prices are VERY different.

Laylax (£100 odd) or KS (£20)......I mean if the Laylax is better for feeding then I don't mind spending the money but ifs they perform the same then I would like to save the money

Also I was thinking for M4 mags either the Lonex 300 round Pull cord mag or the Battleaxe 850 round auto wind bad boy mag.

any advise on these products would be great or different ones (and reasons why).

Thank you

Re: P90 Box Mag (Good or Bad)?

No... just dont do it... seriously... the P90 is a beautiful gun and you'd be butchering it by putting thatgod awful FUGLY M4 adaptor on it.

And seriously, how is a regular hicap not enough for you?! Do you really need a billion bb's? Have you considered you might be better off learning to improve your aim and use your amo better?

If you are set on getting one though, go for the laylax one, Ive never heard of the KS one, but Id imagine you get what you pay for!

Comment

have you ever asked yourself how you get through that many bbs when your not a support gunner? and the chinky one was a pile of rubbish when i used to have one from a trade so i got rid of it soon as
      PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Never mind good or bad its just WRONG. I hate the P90 with a passion that is pathological but seriously the box mag just makes it look even more fugly. Plus as said above why do you need to carry more ammo in your P90 then I use in my 249 or m60?
        Originally posted by tackle
        For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Don't do it son!

The TM P90 is perfect!! If 300 rounds is not enough you are trying way to hard.

Comment

In a sport based on realism, I don't get why the P90 endures a paintball style hopper which looks nothing like any real part out there! I might put an upside down ice cream tube on my M4 full of BB's actually....

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter512 View Post
              Never mind good or bad its just WRONG. I hate the P90 with a passion that is pathological but seriously the box mag just makes it look even more fugly. Plus as said above why do you need to carry more ammo in your P90 then I use in my 249 or m60?
              +1 andy.
              I find the P90 offensive to the eyes personnaly, but each to their own really, if you like it then that's what counts. A box/drum mag however crosses that line of utter wrongness (and that's no matter what gun other than a support weapon)
              In roman times people got crucified for less than fitting a box mag to a P90!
              It's just wrong on all levels!
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I for one love the way the P90 looks. The box mag ruins that look. I just stick with midcaps, personally.
                sigpic

Comment

go for the lonex mag, the adaptor already gives an extra inch on the side of the gun along with the dual mag its going to be very akward to handle

Comment

No. Don't.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have a KS box mag which i am bored of tbh and am considering selling it. Made well and fits well i the gun. If your interested i can sell it for like £15 to you so you can see if you like it?

Comment

well....most of these responses were what I was expecting and the advise given is noted. I'm going to try the Laylax one out and if I do not like it I will just sell it on.
                        thnx for the help!:D

Comment

Get the box mag and folks will be kind to you in a patronising " yes, Chlamydia is a lovely name for a child.....", type of way

But seriously 300 bbs not enough for a hi cap?

Comment

I don't see why r retuned telling him not to. He can do it if he wants

And I'd go for the laylax one, you get what you pay g
                            for
                            A real man doesn't own a gun... A real man owns 5 or more

Comment

Originally posted by Sparticus515 View Post
                              I don't see why r retuned telling him not to. He can do it if he wants

And I'd go for the laylax one, you get what you pay g
                              for
                              Think your missing the point mate, alot of people are basically saying think about why you need so many more rounds for that style of gun. To be honest I had a P90 and I had like 4 mid-caps and that did me fine. That sort of gun isnt meant for supression, thats what LMG's are for. Plus box mags do make the gun look fugly!
                              sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dwarfgold Find out more about dwarfgold
                              Working...
                              X