Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Advice - any other steps I can take? (Legal Issues)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advice - any other steps I can take? (Legal Issues)

Take it to small claims court - get it 'found' in your favour - that will kill his credit rating there and then - he won't be able to get a loan or a credit card for the next 5 years at least............

If he is mucking you about then muck him about - royally

Comment

I agree with the others just wait a few days see if he gets back to you. He could have a genuine reason if his private lifes just fallen to pieces. Bit extreme old and slow, wouldnt want to owe you cash for too long :D

Comment

Think this is getting a bit extreme from some users - think I read the message he sent you back properly, don't think you actually asked him for a refund - I would just ask for the cash back if he is having issues with the ex and get yourself distanced from the situation as much as possible, like you say - it's pretty crap that he's having personal issues, but that's got nothing to do with a buisness deal he made with you - but 5days isn't too bad, ask him for a refund, leave it 3-4days, still no response, tell him you will have to report him to the police for attempting to fraudulently sell an RIF - but i would definitely try and find out more about him before turning up at his front door.
        I am battle-tested bayonets bro,You can’t process me with a normal brain-If you borrowed my brain for five seconds,you’d be like-Dude-can’t handle it,unplug this b@st@rd!-It fires in a way that’s maybe not from,uh this terrestrial realm-Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by old_and_slow View Post
          Take it to small claims court - get it 'found' in your favour - that will kill his credit rating there and then - he won't be able to get a loan or a credit card for the next 5 years at least............

If he is mucking you about then muck him about - royally
          doubtful over £70.

if the letter got to him to go to court i'd say he'd settle the £70 outside of court, unless he's mental and wants a CCJ over £70...

and if he's telling the truth, and has made gaffa aware of his status of going through a devorce they may not convict him as guilty.

its far to early for all that caper.

Boris
          K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Did it turn up in the end then gaffa?

Comment

Nothings turned up mate... No contact (which is part of the problem of asking for a refund... 1) Would it happen and 2) He's offline that much, even THAT would take a while to go through...)

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gaffa Nicknamed "Gaffa" because I can be bossy, but get the job done! I'm built for comfort, not speed... Find out more about Gaffa
              Working...
              X