Which one ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one ?

Ok I'm after my first aeg , and I want a ww2 gun so here are my options , Thompson m1a1 / 1928 , mp44 , sten or a mp40 pls post and thank you in advance :D

Re: Which one ?

what budget are you looking at?

Comment

I've got about £225 but I've found a store that sells them all in my budget , any other recommendations would help, even if it's not ww2 era:D

Comment

look for the G&G GR-16 stuff, dont go with combat machine as they will fallapart, but if your not a player on a site you will need to have your rilfe two toned

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Moran View Post
          look for the G&G GR-16 stuff, dont go with combat machine as they will fallapart, but if your not a player on a site you will need to have your rilfe two toned
          He asked about WW2 stuff!
          I'd say my self look at a Thompson, possibly the TM version!
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

beat me to it Sean - was going to say TM Thompson too
            h e y d r i c h
            L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

Are you doing a ww2 load out, as that may effect your decision. If you just want a ww2 RIF then go with the TM or Cyma Thompson both are good the TM just edges it with reliability as the Cyma needs a bit of moding to make perfect, but the guy's I play with swear by them a good tip is to fit a barrel strengthener to make the join between the barrel and receiver stronger they break quit easily.
              The AGM/ASG Sten is good but needs some work on it to make every day usable, extra screws fitting and thread locking in, I love mine and never want to sell it.
              The AGM/ASG MP40's are good but again but little things let it down, the safety switch and like the Sten no spare hop units available, though you can mod an AK one. But saying that if you get a good one there very good. I only sold mine to buy my PPSH 41 which is very good.
              The STg(MP)44 are good as well but you can only get high cap mags and even then there like hens teeth.

Comment

Thanks for the advise guys , but now it's just between a sten and a cybergun Thompson as I need them two toning and I can only find them in two tone. I would love a ppsh but can't find someone who would two tone it , I would pay a bomb for a two toned ppsh if you ever see one get in touch with me.:D

Comment

why two tone??? by the time it takes you to get a defence you could probably source the guns your after

Comment

oh please for the love of god dont bother

buy a AEG n kit that will last you over until you are able to get your UKARA.

Comment

If only I could get a ukara , I'm not 18 yet so no ukara for me. It's all pretty much the same on the inside so that's my only option unless I get them from a nice ileagle store down the road , they have a sten but is a bit more cash and knowing the owner it's probably a real sten lol :D

Comment

So what you are saying is you going to illegally purchase an airsoft weapon in direct contravention to the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006?

Good luck finding a local site...

Comment

No , I'm not that stupid , it was just a joke bevause theres a shop down the road that sell rifs and do not ask for ukara , I'm never going to buy anything from there that's why I've asked you guys what to get.:D

Comment

He might be referring to the fact that being under 18 means you cannot purchase any kind of rifle, RIF or twotone...

Comment

you cant get anything im afraid as your under 18, oh and you should be reporting that shop too.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bailey715 Find out more about bailey715
                              Working...
                              X