Posting pictures from Photobucket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting pictures from Photobucket

Now please dont flame me, I am admittedly a computer retard. Posting pics straight into a thread from photobucket used to be no problem for me, i'd just right click on the last option on the list of links paste into the thread and it would appear. Recently though photobucket have changed everything around again and the best I can do is link to the image rather than have the image appear in the thread, please guide me, cheers.
    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Re: Posting pictures from Photobucket

You just need to copy the part which has the 'IMG' tags
    IE this :

Comment

On your pictures find the "Direct Link" in Photobucket.

Come here, and surround with
      Code:
      [img].................[/img]

Comment

You want the 'IMG Code' one. Provided you're viewing the image full size by itself rather than the album of thumbnails, then just click the IMG Code link and it'll auto copy, paste in to your chosen forum thread and you're sorted, the appropriate [img][/img] BB code tags are already added for you.
        REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

When i say copy, on my photobucket it has a text box with the code, click it, it copies it to your clipboard, you come onto a thread, then right click and paste

Comment

I've got flashblock installed, so it's slightly different for me. But, as far as I can work out, left click the "direct link" tab under the picture and it will tell you that it's been copied. Then paste into the image link here.
            sigpic

Comment

My best advice would be to use imageshack.us instead. Unlike photobucket, the hosting doesn't just run out after a few months, leaving you with a thread full of "this image no longer exists".
              Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

You can get your own hosting for as little as £10 a year, which means you can host what you like with no restrictions on content, or expiry :D

Comment

Thanks everyone, I was viewing in gallery thats why it would'nt work.

@ Clot, nice to see the old 53 in action there
                  HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
                    My best advice would be to use imageshack.us instead. Unlike photobucket, the hosting doesn't just run out after a few months, leaving you with a thread full of "this image no longer exists".
                    Never had that problem with Photbucket. Jus put one image on there and use it as a sig on a forum you are active on. Therefore it gets veiws, therefore account stays active.

Comment

you can click the little picture of the mountain in the quick reply box on here and paste in your photobucket link

Originally posted by Metalbody
                      pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2194377/Zero...ording%203.mov

heres a little video showing how I do pictures on here. Takes seconds to do each one, and I dont even have to go off zero in and onto another site!

Comment

I can't stand Image shack - all those pop-ups and ads really p*ss me off.

Tip: if you have an image displayed in your browser, simply copy, turn on 'advanced edit' on the posting form then paste it in. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                            http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2194377/Zero...ording%203.mov

heres a little video showing how I do pictures on here. Takes seconds to do each one, and I dont even have to go off zero in and onto another site!

Nice one ben, do you have to hold the pics in the specific folder or can you link via iphoto library?
                            Originally posted by Bluegill
                            5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Devlin Find out more about Devlin
                            Working...
                            X