Collapse

Charging Gas magazines from a Co2 bulb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charging Gas magazines from a Co2 bulb?

I was just wondering, i have alot of Co2 bulbs hanging about at the moment but no Gas, most of my GBB pistol/rifle mags are Co2 but i was wondering, there a device that would allow me to fill my gas mags with Co2.

Like putting a bulb into some sort of device then filling the gas mag up like you were doing it from a bottle?

never seen anything like it used of heard of it. but i'm sure you guys will have found somthing.

Re: Charging Gas magazines from a Co2 bulb?

Correct me if im wrong but isnt CO2 under a higher pressure than propane?
    So if you fill with it all your valves will go ka-blam
    Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
    Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

i belive so, but i was wondering the said device (if it exists at all) wouldn't throttle the power down a notch? :S

Comment

Madbull do something designed the M203 nades, which *could* fill up an airsoft pistol mag.

But does carry this warning...

CAUTION: Always ensure that you charge CO2 into devices that are designed to take CO2. Charging CO2 into pistols and rifles not designed to handle the high pressures of CO2 will either damage the gun, or in some cases cause the gun to explode. This may result in injury or even death. READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE

Comment

Hmm Explode and death... cant say i want to try that device anymore... :S

Comment

it doesnt work like that ,co2 is nearly 600psi higher pressure than propane at 21 deg c.
            its a gas that doesnt like to be a liquid, so has to be stored under high pressure to maintain its state.
            even if you could it would probably destroy the gun when fired
            m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5532

It's out of stock at the moment, would probably wreck your gun anyway, unless you strengthened it up
              A real man doesn't own a gun... A real man owns 5 or more

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
              X