TM Hi capa or NS2 226…?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM Hi capa or NS2 226…?

Alright guys, after being an avid Hi Capa fan for the 1st year of my gaming, and finding them faultless, im starting to get a bit tired of it.

Theyre fantastic guns, dont get me wrong, but I feel like the next thing I want is something different, a bump up, and not the same thing again. Im also looking for a gun thats a slightly closer resemblance to something real!

What Id like to know, from those have tried both, do you think a well maintained, personally tweaked NS2 226 is as nice as a personally tweaked, fiddled with Hi Capa? Things Im looking for most in a pistol is reliability, feel of it in your hands, shooting, handling, finish, and function. Things like how far it shoots, and the FPS of it, are not huge concerns for me, as I use my pistol up close, and would rather it made me smile to shoot it, than actually killed anyone!

Please guys, If possible Id like advice mainly from those of you that have had both rather than one or the other. Im after a comparison after all, and not a praisefest.

Re: TM Hi capa or NS2 226…?

Ive seen you shoot, mate........ get an elephant gun!

Both awesome guns, as I have said before TM or the KWA ptp is a personal thing, between them not much difference in performance.

Comment

what you list pretty much sums ups my upgraded tm G17, when i get back feel to to have a look at it if you want
      Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

Have decided to put this up for sale, and have myself the KWA 1911 PTP

Comment

did you see luke's KWA p225 ptp last week?

Comment

Yeah he let me have a handle with it, was gonna pick that up, but the boys in the shop told me all the issues they were having with them, and both Scott, Ash and Liam like one or have one, So they must be good bits of kit!

Comment

as in there are problems with the 226's?

Comment

Yeah. Nothing terrible, its an alright bit of kit. But the one in the display cabinet already had a chunk missing from the blowback unit from the edge of the hammer catching on it.

plus, a 1911 means I dont have to get a new holster or anything.

Comment

i saw a 1911 today somewhere and after shooting a real steel last week i have such an urge for one now yet have no money ahaha

Comment

Yeah. I saw this, which finally got me decided to go the proper 1911 route

Comment

Hmm interesting, double stacked mags in a 1911..

Who makes that model Ben?
                      WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

I've never had any problem with my NS2 and i love it! the only thing is its hard to find parts.

Comment

Originally posted by DCRISP07 View Post
                          Hmm interesting, double stacked mags in a 1911..

Who makes that model Ben?
                          It was a custom build. Very expensive, as the only original part from the hi capa it was built from is the blowback unit from the sounds of it

Comment

The TM P226 is quite up-gradable. A custom build one would make it personal to you and they are very reliable as most TM pistols are. I have left mine as standard apart from a slip on grip as I like to use it in winter when other pistols are having problems with the cold, the plastic slided TM works fine.

I must admit I have been tempted by the PTP NS2 but have resisted so far.

I also own a custom TM Hi Capa which I love.
                            JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
                            Working...
                            X