Plate carriers - for the smaller airsofter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plate carriers - for the smaller airsofter

Just wanted advice on what good options are for shorter/skinnier/both airsofters, who still want that heavily armoured "I'm wearing a big bullet proof vest" look.

I'm 5'4, of average/almost skinny build, and currently own a RICAS. Although it's exactly the look im going for and can be adjusted so it technically fits me, it hangs off and generally just makes me look a bit of a spanner! I've considered a RICAS compact, but I'm not sure if it'll be much better and looks like it isn't quite as ajustable.

Thoughts would be appreciated, and anyone on the smaller side with a well fitting plate carrier for sale (OD) please get in contact! Thanks
    - Thunder Ducks -
    Rifles: TM G36k, G&P M4A1 Masterkey, AGM XM8 (For Sale)
    Pistols: KJW M9 Full Metal (For Sale), TM Desert Eagle

Re: Plate carriers - for the smaller airsofter

Im pretty clueless on this subject but i have a ciras and thats quite small

Originally posted by Metalbody
    pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Plate Carriers or Hard Plate Carriers with cumberbunds will give you plenty of molle, but are usually smaller than full rigs.

Comment

Re: Plate carriers - for the smaller airsofter

Im tiny and very skinny i have the warrior ricas compact and it is very adjustable. ive not had a look at the normal one but im sure it adjusts in the same way. it should fit you fine. And if you wanted you could fit the dummy/training plates into it to make it hold its shape alot better.
        Bust a move.

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Isolate Former regular at ****** ***** & GZW looking to back back into things. Find out more about Isolate
        Working...
        X