TM AK74MN Recoil compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM AK74MN Recoil compatibility

Hey all. Sorting out my AK recoil, and thinking I might do some external stuff to it.

Id like to put a wooden handguard on it. Im going to leave hte rear black folding stock just because then it gives it the whole "broken and replaced with random spares" look that many terrorist rifles have.

My question is this:

Are TM AK parts compatible with the recoil series?

Re: TM AK74MN Recoil compatibility

Funnily enough, i was about to open a topic about this exact same thing. i want a wood kit on my 74MN however i would like to replace the folding stock too, as for the original poster, if anyone has any info on stock/handguard replacement please let me know, :D

Comment

Might want to go all out extreme and convert it into a recoil RPK!

Comment

Gloryboy has a romanian handguard on his, So I think so! I see no reason why the front end shouldnt be the same as their standard Ak range

Comment

K righto mate cheers.

Comment

That Romanian grip is realsteel and modded to fit. So I dunno.
            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

because the battery is under the front handguards your going to have a job fitting real wood to the AK. there is a good chance that the wood would need thinning so much that it wouldn't have any strength.

there is a rommie stock adapter for sale in asia which would allow you to change the triangle stock for a metal coathanger stock.

I've not seen any full stock adapters yet.
              Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

It takes alot of modding to fit and you will have to go down to using a lypo in your AK. It also deppends on what woodkit your planning on using, i was very lucky with my kit and didnt have to get chizzel any of the wood out.

But then again i didnt fit, was dont by my local like every thing else.
                Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
                I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

OK then.

So airsoft wood kits(specifically Guarder ones), wont fit?

Was a shame....wanted to convert it into an RPK! Would make for very fun shooting!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kang Not much to say. My life is work, airsoft and TV! :P Find out more about Kang
                  Working...
                  X