Chronographs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chronographs

I've got a Chinese Big Dragon Chrono, got a couple of years ago and still going strong. Was $45 new but seems impossible to find them anymore at that price

Comment

I have heard of chrono like the Big Dragon a chinese type nice and cheap for what i need it for however i was unable to find them any where on the internet

Comment

Yeah, X3200 owner here, use at as the sites chrono, really good machine.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Xcortech all the way. Bought it to replace a combro one that had been shot to shit!!! The xcortech is miles ahead IMHO.

Comment

I have both!

The Combro is more consistantly accurate but is a pain to set up. Its designed for air rifles so wont fit on tapered barrels/big silencers properly. If you set the Combro for Imperial (FPS) the pellet weight is in grains (pain to work out) and the power is in foot/lbs. BUT it is very good and accurate but impossible to use to chrono pistols or AEGs with very stubby barrels

the Xortech is designed for airsoft . The weight settings stay in grams even if you set the display to FPS.
            You can mix units so Feet per Sec or metres per sec will still give you Joules
            And you get the option of a detailed display with power, BB weight, ROF and Speed or a BIGGER display with just FPS and ROF for site use.
            Display is LCD not LED so batteries last longer . Backlight comes on automatically after each shot then goes off to save bats.
            Its perfect for airsoft and the best value Chrono on the market (and I didnt even get charge VAT on import )
            Last edited by cannon_fodder; 7 June, 2011, 21:37.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpugster View Post
              I've got a Chinese Big Dragon Chrono, got a couple of years ago and still going strong. Was $45 new but seems impossible to find them anymore at that price
              Me to, great to use but need to be fully charged otherwise they can give really high readings
              AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

I can vouch for the X3200, fab crono. Can't say nothing bad about it
                Originally posted by Tiercel
                The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gazza0708 Find out more about Gazza0708
                Working...
                X