This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LiPo?

Hi guys, thinking of getting some lipo but dont really understand some stuff lol,
    heard that they wear your gears down fast and badly, and what gives with the two connectors? Would you have to discharge them after every day? If so how do you do that, never got discharging really.
    Cheers
    Feenix

Oh if anyone has a few pros/ cons thatd be great Cheers :D
    sigpic
    G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Re: LiPo?

Sigh, arent there enough threads about lipos?

One cable is for cahrging and the other for output. They dont really strip gears unless your internalls are really really poor. No you dont need to discharge them, my battery lasts my 2 full days (single shot only)
    Bust a move.

sigpic

Comment

You know, all of the questions you've posed... have been answered on other threads. (And yes, there is an abundance of lipo related threads).

Why don't you google "airsoft and lipo" and see what comes up?

/Sorry to be an arse.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Right, having just typed an essay on another thread which was asking pretty much exactly the same questions I refuse to do it again and leave you to navigate your own way there.

HOWEVER I will leave you with this little nugget of information on lipos:

http://infectedairsoft.wordpress.com...teries-part-1/

Please read all 4 parts of the article then if you have any questions on it (which I doubt, this is THE article on lipos) please come back and ask, otherwise I may have to (now to coin a phrase from another user) 'come at you with the rage of a wet mongoose'.

Good day to you sir.
        WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

sorry to be an arse aswell but there are SO many lipo threads out there...
          just a word though, NEVER discharge a lipo
          Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

Oh ok sorry my bad, Search was refusing to work for me. No worries about being arses about replying, if its already out there then I've made a mistake.
            Thanks for the info guys, might aswell close this thread Gaffa
            Thanks guys and sorry
            Feenix
            sigpic
            G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Feenix Find out more about Feenix
            Working...
            X