Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Buying Airsoft rifles and using Acessories.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Airsoft rifles and using Acessories.

Hey All
    Can you please tell me if I can buy airsoft rifles from China / America without being done by the Police. I understand there will be import and VAT charges, but Globally there is a better selection.

Secondly I have a SRC SR4-SDhttp://www.stti.com.tw/products/Elec...-0509TM-II.htm
    Are all M4 mags usable? If not which ones are and which ones not

Cheers
    It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.

Re: Buying Airsoft rifles and using Acessories.

Should find a vast majority of weapons in the UK, anyway....

So long as you are legally entitled to buy, should be fine. Beware though you may well be required to prove this. There have been a few horror stories of RIF's being destroyed by customs. Taxes can and will add up, plus not much fun to send back if you have problems.

So unless you have your eye on something that is impossible to find in UK, or massively cheaper... probably not worth it.

Comment

first of all, please be aware you cant name other retailers on these forums, as i have learnt the hardway when i first joined.
      regarding importing, you will Need ukara for RIFs and i believe proof of identification for two tones. All this will be sorted when you arrange tio pay the customs fees from what i know.
      however, i am not a expert in this area
      They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far
      -Tony Stark
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DMC airsoft View Post
        first of all, please be aware you cant name other retailers on these forums, as i have learnt the hardway when i first joined.
        regarding importing, you will Need ukara for RIFs and i believe proof of identification for two tones. All this will be sorted when you arrange tio pay the customs fees from what i know.
        however, i am not a expert in this area
        Dont know about you but i clicked on that link thinking the same, that it was a retailer link, all i got was a "you have won....." closed it quick time as soon as i saw that.

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
          Dont know about you but i clicked on that link thinking the same, that it was a retailer link, all i got was a "you have won....." closed it quick time as soon as i saw that.
          mine popped out in a seperate browser, but its basically just the image of the gun saying what its build quality is. Could be a retailer but not exactly sure, just letting the guy know before some HK stores are thrown about
          They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far
          -Tony Stark
          sigpic

Comment

Cheers for the heads up (Sorry Mods) it's the SRC manufacturers website.

How about the 2nd part of can a TM M4 mag work on a SRC M4 and so on?
            It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.

Comment

They should do, but you'll find some mags feed better in certain weapons with certain BBs

Comment

Expensive lesson if you get it wrong lol.

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by DMC airsoft View Post
                  you will Need ukara for RIFs
                  Oh my giddy aunt! No you dont, no-one has ever needed a UKARA number to import a RIF.......!

Comment

What you legally require, and what customs will accept are not always the same.

A UKARA number will make it much easier.

If OP is buying SRC might aswell get it in UK anyway!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sharkbite Ex soldier that takes pride in shooting civvies thinking they are soldiers Find out more about Sharkbite
                    Working...
                    X