most accurate out of the sniper rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most accurate out of the sniper rifle

i am a keen airsoft sniper at the minute, and wish to purchase a new beast.! i would like to know regardless of price, what in peoples opinion is the most accurate out the box sniper rifle. i have a jg gspec at the minute, and its not bad at all, got some good hits, but there have been a few times where i have wished it is more accurate.... not saying its bad by any means, but there are definately better ones out there.!

as im actually looking to buy a new gat soon, genuine advice and real figures would be greatly appreciated, lame stories of how you hit the baguette out of a french mans mouth in paris from nottingham, although funny, aint what im after.

advice peeps??

cheers
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Re: most accurate out of the sniper rifle

I am running a maruzen l96 fully upgraded shooting 500fps with .2g but I use the .36 or .4 and it works a dream but for £923 in total spent that is what I was looking for it isn't just about the range you need the power aswell at 100m for instance I got a couple of 75m to 100m kills at battle lakes last weekend and I saw the reaction through my scope when they got hit so you need to spend money to really get into sniping

Hope this help

You should buy an upgraded rifle on here I reckon it will save you a lot
    [Professional Training Weapon HK416] [WE M4 CQBR] [Tokyo Mauri Sig Sauer P226R]

[United States Navy EOD Impression]

Comment

Don't buy a new gun, unless what you want is a new gun. If you want something that is more accurate etc, you are unlikely going to find anything massively better stock .Read through this thread http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5069 and upgrade your Gspec. Also things you can do in the time being, like clean the barrel (if you don't already) and use heavier bb's.

Comment

As one shot basically said, most snipers out the box are not going to be too disimilar.

To get a good accurate sniper rifle you need to spend money on upgrades really

Comment

was thinking of upgrading the gspec, but really like the looks of the m24, and was thinking of moving into gas rifles...
          “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

generally gas snipers are less consistant than spring versions . they are also expensive and difficult to get the hop spot on

Comment

Originally posted by 1st commando View Post
              generally gas snipers are less consistant than spring versions . they are also expensive and difficult to get the hop spot on
              really?? never used a gas sniper before. presumed they were better..

Comment

i loved all my gas sniper rifles but to tell you the truth they never were as consistant as most of my spring ones

Comment

They take a lot of 'fettling' and are near to useless in the winter. Upgrade your gspec is the best option
                  Originally posted by Bluegill
                  5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

spring ones are more consistent but the performance of gas rifles can be superb with the right work done on it
                    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

anybody used or know anything about the ares intervention... quite fancy the prospect but not heard much about performance, just how mint it looks.!

Comment

Asahi WA2000 :-p Discontinued in 1993!
                        By FAR the most accurate but in stock form has limited range ... about 60-65m.
                        I've send mine to the US for hop up mod and the guys said it has now more than 110m range plus better accuracy!!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                        WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

the M200 is a big rifle, and without going into HPA in all honestly wont be as consistent as a well sorted VSR

Comment

To answer the thread title, out of the box without upgrades I would actually say the TM PSG-1 is the most accurate.
                            With upgrades, either a TM G-spec, or a Tanaka gas rifle running on HPA/Co2.

The HPA/Co2 rigs may be fugly, but they are pretty consistent.

Comment

If you go with gas then anyone you like but mod it for HPA/Co2. I wouldn't suggest Tanaka, I currently own 2 of them.
                              The M200 mentioned above is pretty good actually for a stock gun and a bit lighter than the SG Barrett.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                              WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dannyeprice23 a happy go lucky pain in the arse, i am the one who constantly has accidents..to others amusement! Find out more about dannyeprice23
                              Working...
                              X