This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: P90: Classic Army, Tokyo Marui or KS

Right, looks like the TM will be my next purchase then!
    Thanks to everyone who voted and posted, it was very helpful ^_^
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

TM all the way have mine nearly a year now and the only problems iv had were self inflicted most reliable gun i have apart from my M9 beretta which is also TM

Comment

Don't think I have seen such a one way vote in a long time!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

tm cant go wrong

Comment

My friend has a TM one of these and its really well built and reliable. Solid!

Comment

TM! I love Pope's TM (BEFORE HE BROKE IT!!!) That I've just bought one myself :x
              Armoury: JG Full Metal HK416

Comment

Same us most of the posts above, the TM is a great purchase!
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...3333-Ca-mp5-sd
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...-serpa-holster

Comment

Well, if you must by a P90...then TM is the way to go, for sure...
                  Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                  There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                  sigpic

Comment

damn... it's just me then..

i had a TM p90 tr in britain for years, and i did love it. it was my first gun and i found it light and very comfortable to hold and use. i stuck a torch, laser and rds on it, got a snap on silencer, fitted a sling and hunted down a drop leg double pouch for the mags. overall it performed well and i didn't have too many problems..

but.. it wasn't all that powerful, and when i got an upgrade, it still just didn't cut it.
                    it also malfunctioned a few times, even though i really looked after it. i took the gearbox out, stuck it back in, and it seemed to solve the problem, but it still meant it wasn't entirely reliable.
                    the magazines also broke, but that may have been my fault. this meant that the hi-caps would not wind, and therefore would not feed the bbs.
                    now that i have a full metal sr16, i would also say that the p90 has a very plasticy and toy-like feel (probably because it is a plastic toy lol)

from my recent experience of CA i would be tempted to suggest giving them a go..

but... i'm severly outvoted, and people's good experiences with p90s far outweigh the notion of trying a CA one. go for it mate. just be aware that they're not perfect, and you may eventually get bored.. or not.

also, try dual weilding two. i have done this in several games, and it was as awesome as it looks.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

I think you'll find as TM have been out the longest most people have had experience with them. The CA and KS are both relatively new, so even if they were better, People know the TM works.

That said, Avoid ANY CA sportlines and where possible kill them with fire.
                      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Friend has the KS. not very good at all. poor build quality is the main problem.
                        Go with the marui
                        One team to rule them all, one team to find them, one team to bring them all and in the darkness of the night battle own all the Deltas. BRAVO HOORAH!

Comment

TM, only 2 probs with it tho, the crap hi-caps that TM dose and this this next one which was FN's blame, i get snagged going through a window and broke a sight off
                          Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

Broke a sight off? Wow that must've been a lot of force, or simply wasn't on properly?

The crap high-caps can be fixed quite easily. Or just go for the midcaps or use the standards, which look good.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Same for me, gotta be TM. Absolutely love mine especially for CQB.

Had one for a while now and despite lots of different upgrades and messing around it's still a really robust and trustworthy gun - because it's a TM!

Agree on the high-cap issue but you could always get one of those ugly box mags which hold 1000+ rounds (or like me mod the box mag into a smaller more appealing look!)

As far as pouches for the mags there's plenty out there - just search for P90 on ebay!

By the way, some of you duel weild these!!!!!!!!!! Imagine two with fully loaded box mags. That would be insane and annoy a lot of people I'm sure
                              Wanted:
                              A decent chronograph

Comment

I have the TM P90TR with a 315fps spring fitted, only thing I have found is TM high caps are poor feeding during long engagements so only use the cheaper clone mags these do work!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
                                Working...
                                X