Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First AEG

What Flux said.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

a balaclava (Spelling) with some High Quallity safety glasses DESIGNED FOR AIRSOFT is a nice Idea.

A full face mask gets steamed up (know this from 1 or 2 paintball events) and you cant see out of your peripherals (spelling)...
      Last edited by xAlanAttackx; 6 August, 2009, 14:22. Reason: Shemaghs are Weird.

GR-16 for Sale http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=24928 Gr-16 for Sale

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
        Not needed with the AUG if its 1 day use. 9.6V 2000mAh 4/5A NiMH square airsoft battery AUG lasts plenty!
        where did u get the battery pm me
        CA & JP Rifles SPR (Upgraded)
        CA M4A1 SPC

Comment

The mesh masks are excellent as they dont steam up! but they get hot like any masks.. unless you want to unload a fortune and get a aircooled one!

My glasses are just Dewalt safety glasses and i'v hammered them with AEGS and my sniper and it dident even scratch them! thats from about 3 inches away too so i put my trust in them.. but i will def replace them a few months down the line with a shiny new pair

Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

AUGS HANDS DOWN i have tried most other types of gun and always revereted to my augs

which model is another question and it depends on your frame

Get the version 3 but be warned its a heavy sod, though it takes a standard sa80 sling i would invest in a m60 type sling you will be greatfull of the padding and weight distribution.
            i also modded mine with a custom barrel set up including silencer his did make it considerably quieter and will allow fitment of a longer barrel if i wanted.

Batterys: i use standard battery that came in the box and my mate is still running the one that came with his aug 3 years on and despite been a heavy handed lad it still lasts a full days play. i have not bothered with custom high voltage batteries as Augs have a perfectly effective rate of fire as is and the faster you go the more ammo and mags your going to need. (we get through on average 5k of ammo each per day)

MAGS: you can play with 2 but 4 is more ideal i am very lazy so take between 8 and 14 highcaps depends what aug i am using and what my role is, i have used my aug as a support gun, sniper, cqb, hell i even have a short barrel aug as a back up instead of a pistol most of the time.(1 mag fits all)

(one day somebody will make a drum mag again and i will build an hbar to use it with)

PERSONALY :for a first time aug user i would recomend the standard black model with the rail (AUG a2 even if you have to 2 tone it) its light, its versatile and cheap as hell as you can pick them up from £90 delivered . if you dont like it there is always sombody who will take it off you or swap for an aramlite though they would take the version 3 quite happily also (usually it would be me you may have noticed i like augs)

you can stick any scope on and pick up new mags for £8 each delivered

Comment

i ve got an aug its great good choice

Comment

Originally posted by lothario View Post
                its versatile and cheap as hell as you can pick them up from £90 delivered
                you can stick any scope on and pick up new mags for £8 each delivered
                Where are you getting these prices from? I can't find an aug or the hicaps for that money?
                Paypal does not protect you as a seller or buyer. Don't believe the hype.

UK Virtual Assistant services: http://www.seekingserenity.co.uk/

Comment

Quickly - Would the AGM M14 MP008 be better than the AUG?

Thanks

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Get the AUG
                    CA & JP Rifles SPR (Upgraded)
                    CA M4A1 SPC

Comment

Originally posted by xAlanAttackx View Post
                      Quickly - Would the AGM M14 MP008 be better than the AUG?
                      Define 'better'? Is four wheel drive better than two wheel drive? Answer: It depends.

The M14 is certainly more accurate when manufactured by Tokyo Marui, from the other vendors it's debatable. However the M14 is also a lot bigger, bulker and heavier than the AUG.

There is a significant M14 following and those prepared to lug it around swear by how great it is. For me, a bit smaller in stature, I want something that's jack-of-all-trades. The AUG is a much better choice for my play style.

If you want to snipe people and are prepared to struggle a little bit in close quarters get the M14. If you want to snipe a few people here and there, do a bit of CQB and mix it up in the woods then there doesn't seem to be a much better choice than an AUG.
                      Paypal does not protect you as a seller or buyer. Don't believe the hype.

UK Virtual Assistant services: http://www.seekingserenity.co.uk/

Comment

Thanks, People are saying the gun is shocking so I'll DEFINETLY get the AUG.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

xAlanAttackx Find out more about xAlanAttackx
                        Working...
                        X