Fobus dropleg holster vs viper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fobus dropleg holster vs viper

im having some trouble with my viper dropleg holster flying all over the place while i run unless i tighten it up to the point where the blood is slowly cut off to my legs, i was wondering if a fobus would be any better and im struggling to find any useful reviews so im calling upon your collective knowledge to guide me along the right path.

thanks!

Re: Fobus dropleg holster vs viper

What model fobus? Most people get the same problem tbh

I did too until I invested ny hard earned into a Bh serpa drop leg

Because it has two straps to your belt instead of one it holds secure
    I know that deviates from the original thread but it's just my two pennies
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Fobus dropleg holster vs viper

Originally posted by Venison View Post
      im having some trouble with my viper dropleg holster flying all over the place while i run unless i tighten it up to the point where the blood is slowly cut off to my legs, i was wondering if a fobus would be any better and im struggling to find any useful reviews so im calling upon your collective knowledge to guide me along the right path.

thanks!

Yep, Fobus drop legs are better, for a number of reasons:

1. They have the ability to drop the pistol in and let go, they either lock the pistol on passive retention, or you can get one with a trigger-finger release. So no having to do up snaps or toggles.

2. One leg strap only, with some flexible nylon as part of the strap, so they dont need to be overtightened, and yet they wont flap around on your leg

3. Solid support panel, with a hinge for when you crouch or run.

I have had two, one for my 5/7 which I still use, the other was for my SiG Pro...which Roxy's (member on here) other half now has

Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
      There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
      sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Venison Boring Administrator for A University Find out more about Venison
      Working...
      X