Switching To Mid Caps ;D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching To Mid Caps ;D

Okay, I am finally deciding to switch to midcaps, however I am worried about the cost of doing this. Are MAG plastic midcaps good quality as I can get 8 for around 40 quid new? Or should I just pay up and get some good metal ones, such as g&p which would cost over double the price?

Also, I heard TM speedloaders (m4 shaped, 470 rds) were good, should I get one of these for around 13 quid or just go cheap and get a pistol mag one.

Sorry for all the questions,

Thanks,

Callirye.

Re: Switching To Mid Caps ;D

Originally posted by Callirye View Post
    Okay, I am finally deciding to switch to midcaps, however I am worried about the cost of doing this. Are MAG plastic midcaps good quality as I can get 8 for around 40 quid new? Or should I just pay up and get some good metal ones, such as g&p which would cost over double the price?
    The plastic MAG midcaps are fantastic, I've got 8 of my own and i can't fault them, they feed flawlessly in my AEGs.
    BUT, if you can, I'd definitely recommend the metal MAG 190rd midcaps, they're around £55 for 5 but they're definitely worth it as well. As for G&P, I've found them to be a hit and miss. They don't feed in my G&P but they feed in my G&G.

As for the speedloader, yes they're worth the money, makes life easier if you ask me. The King Arms 200rd speedloaders are good quality as well.

Comment

Congrats for moving to mid caps i personally hate hi caps so am pleased lol

Plastic ones do work but personally i would just get metals ones and if you cant afford just get a few at a time

Comment

I would recommend getting 2 tm 470 rnd speed loaders. That way you can carry 2 full speed loaders out with you for extra ammo, and if one breaks, you can still reload that day.
        Metal mids would be my choice. G&P or CA, there are plenty of deals in the classified section for them or the bay...

Comment

Get a cheap pistol mag speed loader
          Staying on the cheap should make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside haha
          Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
          Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

MAG mids are amazing. The King Arms 200 round speedloaders are also amazing too. Congrats on joining the mid cap team. It's a lot better than high caps.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickybomb View Post
              Get a cheap pistol mag speed loader
              Staying on the cheap should make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside haha
              I would not do this.... Cheap speedloaders break easily especially the dboys version. And imagine filling 6x 130 round magazines with 1x 90rnd speedloader?

Don't be cheap... Buy tm, buy once!!!!

Comment

In my oppinion when it comes to decent mid cps at a decent price. A box of five king arms plastic mid caps are amazing! And hell Ive abused my mp5 mags (I find mp5 high caps just awful) and they still work amazing, never missfed or broke.

Comment

I run Plastic MAG midcaps and have loved them, never run hicaps in my M4 and I think I only ran a Hicaps in my L85 once. Now speedloaders, Personally I stay away from any speedloader that isn't TM. Currently I have a TM M4 mag speedloader and it is flawless, my KA pistol one on the other hand is bad, Jams a LOT (although taking it apart and filing different parts made it useable). Also I have used a DBoy speed loader and didn't think much to it.

Comment

To be honest good speedloaders are only £9 i would say

3 x mid caps
                    1 x speedloader ( £9 )
                    1 x small bottle ( £3 )

is enough for a few hours fun

Comment

I have used Mag ones in an Armalite they were excellent.

I have never used the King Arms ones, but have some of the nice looking metal ones to try in the M41. So G3 size, not tried them yet hope they will be ok.
                      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Again I reccomend king arms they are soo good for the price you pay! Plus they're one of the very few makes who make AUG mid caps baring tokyo marui!

Comment

Originally posted by sniper34d View Post
                          And imagine filling 6x 130 round magazines with 1x 90rnd speedloader?
                          do this every time i play its not much fun, gets the job done though and i get to spend a bit more time chatting, but i haven't gotten round to getting a bigger one.

i picked up 12 95round mp5 mids on here for 25£ and love them (except for the one that jamms ¬_¬ evil little thing) and promptly lost 2 in the first day i used them in. dropped and fell on some and there fine.

anyway back to the question if you got the money and like the feel get some metal ones. or get some plastic ones i was recommended by lots of people, and others in this post agree, MAG and kingarms were the best so go for them.

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

I wouldn't even bother with speedloaders, just use the space for extra mid-caps, if you're finding yourself getting through 8 or so mid caps of around 130 capacity, then you should probably just use high-caps anyway.

I have four G&P metal 130rnd mags for £30 and three CA VN 120rnd mags for £15
                            880rnds is more than enough for me... I never get through them, but then I usually play on semi or with short full-auto bursts.

It doesn't have to cost you overly much for decent magazines.
                            WANTED: KAC QD SUPPRESSOR (long) & AKS-74/AKMS
                            After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man.

Comment

Green Label PMAGs have done me proud so far. Good feeding, pretty solid and cheap as chips.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Callirye Find out more about Callirye
                              Working...
                              X