first AEG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first AEG

So....i still need to make up my mind for my first gun. Is going to be AEG, buying from zerooneairsoft blatantly.

Have a limit of £150, been looking at the G3 as well as the Mp5 both from JG. Also they need to include battery and charger. Can't afford any extras appart from the bb's, of course

Re: first AEG

ICS MP5's. may be 170 but a lot better than a JG.
    CA & JP Rifles SPR (Upgraded)
    CA M4A1 SPC

Comment

A G&G Combat machine M4a1 by all accounts is a great gun and shouldn't be ignored for the price.......£95 from Z1, gives you £55 to buy a decent charger and a couple of batteries.

The battery/chargers that JG ships with their guns are junk, no good for mid to long term use at all IMHO.

Comment

So jg do supply batteries with z1? im not really looking for long term use because i will just buy a new one when that hurdle arrives. If i have enough money i might get the Sg1 with a new battery and charger....im just worried that i might ruin the battery by charging to long
        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 8 August, 2009, 08:21. Reason: language

Comment

see if i could i would try and fit it with a nice 9.6 v 3700 mAh battery but would that fit? would i have to trim?

Comment

^ youll need enough extra mags to run it too
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

go for a g36 you can even get a star 1 for 180 ! (star are the best make for guns.)

Comment

My first aeg was a G3. My local site was half urban, half woodland. Lets just say be careful what you pick.

I'd recommend trying out every type you can before you buy.

Comment

Hazza's opinion about Star is bias, of course!

I'd go with the JG G36 really, and if not, the JG, or Dboys M4A1. Very good starter rifles.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by hazza213 View Post
                    go for a g36 you can even get a star 1 for 180 ! (star are the best make for guns.)
                    oooo how can you say that, straight out, with no explanation.
                    granted they are good, but not the best. given the choice of say JG and STAR G36c's and i wasnt paying, i would get JG, theyhave had awsome reveiws and ive seen a broken G36c that i didnt like! cant see any real difference that would matter with performance, star has trades i think. but ROF is the same, accuracy is the same, and same with FPS:D
                    but your right they are good, not the best!

as for the relevance of this thread, +2 on the G36 front.

Comment

Sorry Z1, but for 150... you'll need to buy second hand really.

Even if you get a 100 quid RIF, you'll want atleast one extra mag, a new battery, decent charger and some ammo! Going to come over 150.

On here, you'd easily find a TM with mags/batteries for that price.

Comment

Agreed. I don't actually buy first - hand anymore unless it's a really nice clone that's just been released.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

For that money id look at a plastic bodied ICS M4.

I dont have much experience with clones, and ill have to admit part of me is put off them by some of the dodgy stuff coming out of china (clone green laser anyone?). But maybe look at those. Ive heard CYMA and JG do the best of the bunch. Maybe look at a CYMA AK47 if you like the style.

Otherwise id give consideration to a second hand gun, but id try to make it a local sale so you can check its condition and give it a few fires first.
                          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Oakwoodsmiley Find out more about Oakwoodsmiley
                          Working...
                          X