Camo Tape Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camo Tape Question

If I put Camo Tape on my Two Tone gun, Is That Against the Law?

I also want to put Ghillie on the Gun, Will that be against the law too?

Thanks

GR-16 for Sale http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=24928 Gr-16 for Sale

Re: Camo Tape Question

Tape might as it is semi permanently attached... Ghillie? I doubt it. The whole point of ghillie is to make the gun look less like a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
      Tape might as it is semi permanently attached... Ghillie? I doubt it. The whole point of ghillie is to make the gun look less like a gun.
      How About Self Adhesive camo Tape?

Comment

I think its just the transporting of the gun, that it has to be 2 tone(taking it to and from the site). Buy a skrim net that you can attach whilst on site.

Comment

Originally posted by xAlanAttackx View Post
          How About Self Adhesive camo Tape?
          Well, I think the tape could be construed as masking the two-tone finish... A ghillie wrap could be construed as protective wrapping for transit. I don't think there is any restriction on adding accessories to a two-tone RIF, provided 50% of the gun is "urealistically" coloured in one of the 6 approved colours

Realistically, neither will never cause an issue, provided you don't wave the gun around in public outside of a skirmish, which is ill recommended. I'd say, tape or ghillie it. Just keep it in a suitable bag at all times and don't wield it around like a gun and draw attention to "it"...

Comment

Its fine since its not permanent

Comment

I would reccomend this brilliant "cling" camo tape of Ebay, £8 for 4.5 meteres and it clings to itself, not your weapon so its easy to take of and reusable, PM me for a link

Comment

Google for some Jack Pyke camo tape. Self-clining, leaves no residue and can be removed fairly easily.

Comment

You're allowed to cover the two tone finish for skirmishing as long as it isnt a permanent alteration and you take it back to the original two tone finish once you stop skirmishing.

Sniper tape is a good none permanent way of covering the two tone disco ninja paint job and you can use camo face paint to add more camo to the gun. You can pick it up for around £5 for a massive roll on ebay as well.

Comment

Is this a Good Buy?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Jack-Pyke-STEA...d=p3286.c0.m14

Comment

Stealth Wrap is pretty decent (I have 2 rolls myself), and since it only sticks to itself and not your weapons you can re-use it (though the self-adhesive quality means that if the edges fold over they can be a nightmare to straighten out again).. It does tend to look a little worn if re-used a few times though and the colours look a little faded when it's stretched.
                      AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

i believe you can camo tape your gun as it is semi permenant. i took one of my guns to a local site with camp tape on and nothing was said

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

xAlanAttackx Find out more about xAlanAttackx
                        Working...
                        X