Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customs Clearing/Contacting Customs.

Hay guys,

I Ordered a WE M16VN + 203/heatshield from a certain hobby asia site. now the package was sent fine, and it arrived in the UK last month... 27/05/11 to be exact.

now i keep checking but in the two weeks+ its been in the country, its STILL "Awaiting Customs clearance" usually by now its cleared customs and it says something like 'Cleared with fee's" or something of that nature and i end up receiving a letter to pay so and so VAT/Ect but usually it doesnt take more than two weeks to clear...

anyway, i want to get intouch with customs to try and find out whats happening but i cant find a number anywhere. parcel force are compleatly useless and dont know anything so i'm trying to get in touch with the national hub. anyone have any idea how?

this is really starting to P!$$ me off to be perfectly honest, these systems are an utter pile of W&^k...

any help or advice you could give would be super. :D
    - Chris

Re: Customs Clearing/Contacting Customs.

hey man try this i believe this is the correct number adn website,

http://search2.hmrc.gov.uk/kbroker/h...=&raction=view

0845 010 9000

Ive rang em before and they were very helpfull
    Bust a move.

sigpic

Comment

did they put your ukara number on the package for customs to do their check as ive ordered four guns recently from hk and none have taken more than a week to be delivered and only two days to clear customs.
      if they havnt put your ukara number on the package it will be held until they bother to send you a letter to confirm your entitlement which can take a while.
      parcel force wont know anything until customs clear it, as it only becomes their responsibility at this point.
      m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

They should have done.

i've ordered quite afew guns from Asia before and every time i place an order i always send them an email referencing the order number to add the relevant details. :S

and thank you VERY MUCH Rogue9. i'll be giving that number a call tomorrow. massive thanks to yourself! :D

Comment

Thanks also for the heads up as I'm also waiting for a pistol and some hi caps tracking site has been saying awaiting customs inspection for a week now.

Comment

Hi

I had ordered a ics cxp from a aisa hobby company to. It had the UKARA number on it, however I still got a letter from UKBA stating that I would be taken to court if I couldn't provide a stautory defence. I wrote a letter with my ukara number on it and sent photos. This was enough.

However today I received an order from Hong kong and to my outmost anger the customs had stripped my m4 body to peices, not forgetting they scratched the hell out of it and to finish it off. I had a V2 gearbox, it was opened (all the screws were slack) and inside the cocks and trigger switch wasn't fitted correctly.

why o why!!!!!!!
            Signature Removed: Please read the forum rules

Comment

Got my M4 a couple of months back from a wolf you may know. They put my UKARA number on it and it got through fine. Billy breach, sorry to hear what had happened. Hope you managed to get it all back together
              Originally posted by Tiercel
              The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Yeah mate the gearbox was a version 2 so i'm good with those. The problem is the M4 body all scratched!!!a pain in the bum!

Comment

File a damages claim.

Comment

against customs or the company where it was bought?

Comment

Got my parcel farce letter today, they want £24.39 for VAT then a further £13.50 bloody clearance fee..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dxnib1 View Post
                        They should have done.

i've ordered quite afew guns from Asia before and every time i place an order i always send them an email referencing the order number to add the relevant details. :S

and thank you VERY MUCH Rogue9. i'll be giving that number a call tomorrow. massive thanks to yourself! :D
                        Did you get it sorted yet?

Comment

It will eventually get cleared.

Sometimes packages get stopped and held back for no reason other than to piss you off.

When I had this problem, I rang customs who were more concerned with my background than my package.

They reffered me back to my courier.

My courier reffered me to customs

Customs reffered me to courier

Courier reffered me to Seller.

!!!!

Comment

Sounds like a game of tennis to me. I would have lost my rag if they started that with me. If its of any help, from collection to delivery it took 26 days for my last box of goodies
                            Originally posted by Tiercel
                            The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                            X