KWA KM4S Tactical.......questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA KM4S Tactical.......questions

Getting back into airsoft after a break for a few years and sold all my gear just as the UKARA act came into force.

Now wanting to get back into it at 28! Wifes little 14 year old brother wants to join me so great excuse to buy myself some new gear!

As it's now ukara going to get a green two tone with the idea of spraying it up once I've obtained my ukara.

Currently looking at the KWA KM4S tactical but can't seem to find any reviews on them?

1) does anyone know the fps out of the box?

2) will this take lipo battery's 7.4 without damage? When I used to have my Old gear I used to get my battery's from a certain components shop but never used lipo before if I was to use them what type of lipo size/type would I need to fit the gun?

3)Take it most m4 mags will fit?

Any thoughts on this Aeg?

Ta!!!

Re: KWA KM4S Tactical.......questions

fps will depend on whether the retailer downgrades it as standard. If it does it will prbably be around 340 if not 400ish

it can take 7.4v lipos easily and if you are running an m100 spring or higher a low ampage 11.1v lipo also.

as for size check the dimensions of a battery that fits then find a similar lipo can't do all the work for you

for mags they have a slightly tighter magwell. The kwa forums has a complete list but a few I have tried are tm mags and magpul emags. Both worth perfectly

kwa aegs are excellent. You will not be disappointed
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Mag wise i have used G&G, KWA, Dboys, TM mags without issues other that a tight fit. I have used pmags, but they were a bit loose and needed tape on them to feed properly.
      Originally posted by Nun-Chuck
      Any airsoft loadout that requires you to lubricate yourself before wearing it is frankly not worth the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Mag wise i have used G&G, KWA, Dboys, TM mags without issues other that a tight fit. I have used pmags, but they were a bit loose and needed tape on them to feed properly.
        pmags were lose? were they real pts ones?
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

I thought they were, after i got them from a fairly reputable website which runs airsoft sites. They sell real magpul stuff, but now im not so sure.
          Any airsoft loadout that requires you to lubricate yourself before wearing it is frankly not worth the effort.

Comment

pmags were tight in mine and that is confirmed on the kwa forums. Emags fit perfectly

Comment

Hmm thats odd. Ill go give mine another go later.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

m4nut Find out more about m4nut
              Working...
              X