mg36 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mg36 help

i am getting a mg36 assult rifle, which i will be using 2500 star drum mgs. now i wont some help in the best way to go about carrying these mags? and advice on possible upgrade mg36 owners think, whats the best sights and batteries? that sort of info would be wicked!

Re: mg36 help

I'm guessing you mean carrying the mags in game? In that case, the great thing about a 2500rnd drum mag is that it holds 2500rnds. You really shouldn't need more than one.

Comment

The MG36 doesn't really require any upgrades tbh, bar a few internal tweeks!
      obviously as said above there is no real need for multiple mags if your using the 2500 drum. If you have to have extra mags why not get a few Hi/Mid caps encase you feel like using it as a standard G36 or your a crazy person and managed to empty the Drum mag!
      Black Arrows.
      The last thing you'll never see
      Wanted: ICS QD silencer for M4, Magpul MOE pistol grip and trigger guard, and MORE. Please PM!

Comment

Originally posted by OZONE View Post
        The MG36 doesn't really require any upgrades tbh, bar a few internal tweeks!
        obviously as said above there is no real need for multiple mags if your using the 2500 drum. If you have to have extra mags why not get a few Hi/Mid caps encase you feel like using it as a standard G36 or your a crazy person and managed to empty the Drum mag!
        It requires (or does'nt) the same upgrades as any other AEG and depends on the make. If you're using it as a support weapon then new inner barrell and hop rubber for better range and accuracy and personally i'd look into improving the ROF to get some nice suppressing fire.
        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Basically I said before but yeah forgot about barrels ect :P
          what make is the MG36?
          Black Arrows.
          The last thing you'll never see
          Wanted: ICS QD silencer for M4, Magpul MOE pistol grip and trigger guard, and MORE. Please PM!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jason-smg Find out more about jason-smg
          Working...
          X