spec me an M4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spec me an M4

Please Could someone enlighten me on the best m4 for under £600 that is fully upgradeable thanks:D or you could spec me one

Re: spec me an M4

"How long is a piece of string?" Comes to mind. . .

You really need to find what exactly you want from your 'M4'. Do you want to go with a high trigger response, high ROF, 'long range' (Get an M14/16 instead.) etc etc. What is the look you would like? Plain Jane or Magpul'd Whore? VN Jungle replica or Modern 'Boy Toy' Attachment filled Video-Game replica?

Go have a look at the photos available on the forum, there are plenty of variety to see. Heck, google it up and go find something you really like. Plus £600? On one AEG? Erm, try £250-350 on an AEG, and the rest towards Magazines, Batteries etc

Most G&P M4's are fine out of the box, maybe change the hop rubber and bucking out for something more substancial and you'll easily have an M4 to run around with. Plus G&P have numerous models of M4's (including dress-up parts), so you can have it your own way pretty much. Also any V2 GB upgrade parts will fit in the Gearbox, I'm running an 'Enhanced' Element Piston as a replacement and that is doing a grand job.
    sigpic
    http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

x-ray Find out more about x-ray
    Working...
    X