Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36s

Hi

This is a message to all those new guys out there who want to get any type of G36 as there first gun.

Now dont get me wrong there great guns the style and layoit of them is awsome but the promblem. MAGAZINES.

The mags have little nobbly bits on the sides of them called lugs, think of an M4 mag and add baked beans on the side and there you have it a G36 mag.

These mags dont fit into any normal pouches if you want to get any more than one in there youll have to buy a magwell adapter which would allow your G36 to take m4 mags which ruins the gun in most poeoples opinions.Fitting them into pouches is quite hard and so is pulling them out as the lugs catch on the side of the pouch as you yank them out.

SOULUTION

People may disagree with this but this is my opinion and what Ive found out during my airsoft career.You may see loads of m4 or m16 on the feild but anything with flat magazine is a must in my opinion for your first weapon as buying certain vests or pouches isnt needed unless its personal perfence or you like the look of it. So buy a weapon with a flat magazione to start off with there are many around.

M4
    M16
    M15
    L85
    L86
    Steyer Aug
    AK47
    AK74

Theres many more which I cant rember at there moment if you think of any please say so as it will help a new player decide their first weapon.

Ive had to buy 4 double ammo pouches beacuse my PLCE webbing does the usaul, the mags get stuck as you pull them out/put them in.

Hope this helps new players decide on there first gun and not fall into the trap of having to buy loads of pouches and differnt vest to try and get the mags into it.

Dom

Re: G36s

Or if you really hate the bits on the side, get an M4 mag adaptor.
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

Yeah that another option I did say. Its not a hate thing i like the look of them byut just the pouch fitting issue that the promblem.

Dom

Comment

Or you could just buy G36 mag pouches? Or the big fat wide 7.62 pouches for things like the G3 and AK series?

Comment

Or have two attached via the lugs and shave/ break off lugs on other mags.
          Knowledge is power

Comment

They dont trouble me at all. Infact I prefer them to M4 mags, more bulky feels like they are tougher.

The nubs on the side are just exellent for double stacking mags for free (well without having to buy mag couplers etc)

If you dont like them then cut the nubs off and take the baseplate off, solved...

Comment

If you have two attached u can do a much faster reload assuming you are using mid caps. If not would 1 high cap not be enuff thus negating need for webbing/pouches?
              Knowledge is power

Comment

Stop the presses, G36 mags don't fit into STANAG mag pouches..

Comment

All i did was cut the elastic out of my M4 mag pouches and its fits my G36 mags easily even with the lugs on they still slide in and out effortlessly.
                  Black Arrows.
                  The last thing you'll never see
                  Wanted: ICS QD silencer for M4, Magpul MOE pistol grip and trigger guard, and MORE. Please PM!

Comment

Meh, I say if you want a G36, get a G36 and buy bigger mag pouches.
                    Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Or just use a utility pouch to store the magazines?

Just because it's called a magazine pouch doesn't mean you have to put a magazine in there!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

I use my dump pouch for the mags, simples.......

Comment

Double M4 pouches as in one pouch that can fit two M4 magazines work fine with G36 magazines. I've done it myself.

Comment

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MAJIK Find out more about MAJIK
                            Working...
                            X