Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Customizing a M4A1, need advice before i buy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customizing a M4A1, need advice before i buy!!

Hello everyone!!

Right, ive been thinking about buying a M4A1 for a while now because of the endless customization possibilities and the chance to make it unique. Main thing i want on the gun primarily is a Daniel Defense M4A1 RIS II, theres a few other things but i find the clip on accessories easy to swap and change depending on my needs and what im doing. Further to the xtended rail i want to add a heavier looking and longer barrel, and also a grip and flashlight.

The main gun ive been looking at is the Magpul Official M4A1 MOE in Black. I know its pricey but i really like the original look of it, but i want to know what its like from someone who has personally used it or owned it, or even fire it tbh. But even if no one has experience of the gun, would i still be able to make the customizations i want to it? Is it also possible if the new rail would fit the gun if i could remove the front iron-sight and replace it with a pop up one?

If anyone has any other ideas about using a different M4A1 then please say, ive done lots of research on it and felt like ive looked at hundreds of different types and tbh my brain has just gone now lol need some more help, from people that know more than me

Thanks all

Re: Customizing a M4A1, need advice before i buy!!

The G&P one?

Great, but swap out the hop unit for a madbull (new) one, get a TM rubber and TM hop nub, and you'll be set for some serious range.

Other than that I don't know why you'd want to change anything!

But if you want my opinion about getting an M4 - buy a KWA... They're just the best in terms of performance.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Yeah the G&P one.

Yeah ive heard quite a bit about the KWA, are they really that good then?

Comment

In a nutshell...

Yes.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

What about the G&G blowbacks?

On a quick note, is the KWA also a good base for customising? Could i fit the Daniel Defense rail etc onto it?

Comment

the kwa forums are the best place to ask that sort of question. But I have seen kwas on there with all sorts of rails
            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Ok, thanks a lot for all your help ill read through all their forums now!!

Comment

Is there a specific KWA forum within Zero In, or should i use a different thread? If you could just let me know, dont want to post it in the wrong one as i know it can annoy people when it happens a lot (me included)

Thanks again

Comment

They mean a completely different forum..
                  Originally posted by Bluegill
                  5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Have to say that KWA are brilliant, though I've heard that getting mags for them are a pain in the rear
                    Originally posted by Tiercel
                    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

I have an MOE, havent needed to change anything on the hop side and hitting 47M no problems.
                      I also have a G&G which is pretty good but internally and exteranlly the G&P magpul is much better.
                      Just be cautious that the G&P has the m120 motor and you will be doing 16-20 RPS so have to be a bit trigger cautious

Originally posted by Metalbody
                      pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                        Have to say that KWA are brilliant, though I've heard that getting mags for them are a pain in the rear
                        Huh? It's an M4... there are plenty of magazines...

And yes, the specific, KWA USA forum.

Comment

Gaffa, just as an aside, the new madbull hop didn't fit into the g&p outer barrel I got a while back. I had to file down the guide arms quite a bit.

Comment

Bah, and there I was being told it was a straight swap-out. Thanks buddy.

Comment

Yeah i had to file down mine to and the g&p barrel is slightly to wide for the madbull hop with the rubber on so its a swine to get in so i bought a madbull v2 barrel and slipped straight in, happy days!
                              Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DC23 Find out more about DC23
                              Working...
                              X