Will the charger fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the charger fit?

I feel a bit stupid for asking this but will the ICS fast charger fit any battery? It is here http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2654 I don't want to buy it anywhere else because I don't know the postage times and if I buy the gun and the charger comes a week after I will be screwed. So I want to buy the gun, battery and charger form Zeroone as they seem the best place for it. Thanks.

Current armoury: G&G CM16 Raider-L, JG AK47 Tactical, WE M9

Re: Will the charger fit?

yes providing it says it can charge that battery type i.e NIMH, LIPO e.t.c

Comment

Alright, thanks bud.

Current armoury: G&G CM16 Raider-L, JG AK47 Tactical, WE M9

Comment

also the battery needs to have the same connetor i.e large tamiya, small tamiya, deans but most batterys are small tamiya

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

keyzee47 The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle. It is your killer instinct which must be harnessed if you expect to survive in combat. Your rifle is only a tool. It is a hard heart that kills. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead marines and then you will be in a world of shit because marines are not allowed to die without permission. Do you maggots understand? Find out more about keyzee47
        Working...
        X