celcius mx2 CTW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• celcius mx2 CTW

hey guys, please dont fill the post with your opinion of how crap you think celcius are... right lol now thats out of the way.

im thinking of buying the cqb CTW mx2 version. i have previously owned one however it was second hand and in terrible shape. the body was extremely wobbly and the gun was a general shambles. was that a one off?

if i bought one new is the build quality likely to be good etc like the youtube reviews say?

cheers

Re: celcius mx2 CTW

A regular player on site has one and apart from having to have the hop modded it's been solid !
    I had a play and it felt very well put together

Comment

awsome any idea's what the hop mod is?

cheers

Comment

The hop up mods is about £80

Also you will need to be carefull with the ecus if you use anything over 25c dump lipo wise

The trigger response is more lax compare to the ptw, the receivers wobble a little bit, also the motor seems to get hot rather fast in comparison with the ptw 490a motor

There ok if your not wanting to spend on a ptw, but it's your choice,

I went over to a mate with my ptw and did a range test compared to his ctw

Ptw-345 hitting 75m using .25
        Ctw 364 hitting shorter then my ptw even with the .01 barrel

My ptw has the hop mod done and works brilliantly

Comment

Personally id go for a Systema Tw5 over the ctw, cheaper and better, but dont get me wrong id defo try out a celcius, but chris, knowing you mate it will be up for sale soon mate, think about it.
          sigpic

Comment

you know me well Joe, isn't the tw5 an mp5?

Cheers

Comment

yeah its the mp5 version, you can go for the max (more expensive) or the normal one, dont ask me the difference as i dont know, but the systema tw5 standard one, is around £850 0n z1 the max being £950, still cheaper than the ctw, theres also one on here with lots of mags etc, hes had it up a while so would probably entertain offers
              sigpic

Comment

Joe you do know the CTW is around £600?

Comment

yeah ive just realised that lol, but still id save the extra couple hundred and go tw5, *walks away with shame! lol
                  sigpic

Comment

systema stopped making the TW5 and I'm not sure ASG will start again.

A&K are planning an MP5 PTW series if we ever get to see it

Comment

Zeroone has them for special order, id still rather save the extra for a systema either way, as i think you will always want one if your looking at the celcius.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm really hoping that A&K finally get theirs out to be honest

Comment

I would be the type to wait for feedback after a couple months of use on one, like i did with the we g39, then take the dive, also i think they should look hard at prices, as some still cant even afford the celcius... and thats half the price of the systema m4 series
                          sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris wheeler Find out more about chris wheeler
                          Working...
                          X