Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Advice

I have got / had a MP5 A5 pro and my god I love the thing

however it started having feeding issues I was learning how to sort it nice and slow when my dad got hold of my lower gearbox which meant he forced something and something has snapped meaning its going to be sent off to be repaired.

My mum seeing this happen has offered to get me a new gun but I have no idea what to get as I feel I have been spoilt on my MP5 with its 3 round burst good ness and general range

I am looking for something not overly long but not really short maybe something a bit bigger and suited to woodland and some CQB

Re: Gun Advice

g&g raider perhaps

Comment

if u like them the TM p90

there googd guns but do have a hicappa feeding issue and if u dont hold it right it will be uncomfortable

Comment

I am just proper gutted about my gun so its to the zeroin classifieds to see what I can find as I have a price of what I paid for my gun which was £200

then i can get my MP5 fixed up and use as a back up

Comment

I'd get a G&G plastica if you're looking at that price range, either a raider as someone said or perhaps the R4 (M4 barrel length, solid stock, RIS). They have surprisingly good build quality and are pretty decent out of the box.

Comment

I might be able squeeze more money out of my parents via guilt tripping my dad for what he has done >.<

I had fixed what was bloody up with it and he went and tried to force the gearbox shut

Comment

A G36c ares make good ones i have one myself

Comment

A g36c Ares make good ones

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Acid Find out more about Acid
                Working...
                X