a&k m60vn owner opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a&k m60vn owner opinions

as the title looking at getting one of these to acompany my stoner and nam loadout ,any owners on here and what are their opinions ,are they any good,reliable,well made
    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Re: a&k m60vn owner opinions

My mate has one, after tightening up basically all of the body screws, sorting out the hop up and fps its a very nice gun, one of a&k's best in my opinion and feels very solid externally. The internals aren't too bad either
    www.youtube.com/accessairsoft

Comment

cheers, now to find one in the uk ,or it will be another import with a large bung to customs
      m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

I've been searching for one of these for a while, and Im 99% sure you need to import right now, as the only place in the UK I know had them doesn't have them in stock any more.
        G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
        RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

we got some in stock and my mate bought one of them. came out of the box at 339 fps and once the hop bedded after 1000 ish rounds the range is crazy. very distinctive sounds and a real support gun .
          I'd love one myself and keep looking at the one we have left in stock

Comment

they are immense bits of kit. iv had trouble with a sticking trigger mech on mine but it was easily fixed.
            as commando said. once the hop is modded (biro trick) and bedded in the range is phenominal. its easily one of the longest ranged non systema or sniper weapons at our sites.

definately worth the buy especially if you are left handed like myself.

commando. give into the urge you wont regret it

Comment

Wattsy , the ones we had didn't need modding surprisingly !

I've got my eye on something else at the moment mate which is the only reason i'm not grabbing one on the weekend

Comment

Had one for a wee while now and it's something I love it..360fps out the box Never had any problems with mine and did the hop mod to give the range. Deffo locktite the 6 screws holding the barrell onto the body. I've often considered selling or swapping this gun but it would only be for something special.

Comment

For those worried about the FPS on it, as far as I know it can be dialled down or up very easily. I have a couple of friends who own one and one of them has had a few problems with it but nothing that cannot be easily fixed.
                  Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by DanBeresford View Post
                    For those worried about the FPS on it, as far as I know it can be dialled down or up very easily. I have a couple of friends who own one and one of them has had a few problems with it but nothing that cannot be easily fixed.
                    FPS is changed same way as other AEG's changing the spring. I think you might be getting confused with the ROF. as if I am not mistaken you can change that by turning the thing below the barrel?

Comment

Will say first that I own the MK46 version of the A&K M60, not the VN version but after the nub was changed for a better one, the range as everyone is boasting about is phenomanol? hmmm cant spell that... anyway, you get a lovely rof and just the feeling that your holding something which everybody will want to keep their heads down from. The box mag feeds flawlessly also, being powered straight from the main battery, saving that tricky mod. Accuracy is very good, and the weight isnt too bad either excellent for the prone position :D

Comment

And yes, ROF adjustable by turning a cylinder below the barrel, goes from the rof similar to that of the M60 to that of say an MG42... crazy rof lol

Comment

Ah, my mistake yes it is the ROF I was thinking of.
                          Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by RazzaHardman View Post
                            And yes, ROF adjustable by turning a cylinder below the barrel, goes from the rof similar to that of the M60 to that of say an MG42... crazy rof lol
                            Mg42? Wouldn't go that far...rof is ok at highest setting but nothing special imo!

Comment

Lol true... Hmmm perhaps an M249 then... Either way itsa solid rof for stock.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

screwdriver Find out more about screwdriver
                              Working...
                              X