Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Warrior V3 MB-01 L96 are they any good??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior V3 MB-01 L96 are they any good??

im looking to get a l96 and have seen these for £150 posted are they any good and can you get spare/upgraded parts for them ??
    Captain Price: We're going deep and we're going hard
    SAS: Surely, you can't be serious?
    Captain Price: I'm serious. And don't call me Shirley

Re: Warrior V3 MB-01 L96 are they any good??

Originally posted by gsipete View Post
    im looking to get a l96 and have seen these for £150 posted are they any good and can you get spare/upgraded parts for them ??
    yes they are, I have one, the bolt action is smooth, scope is brilliant quality and she fires like a charm, the tiniest niggle I have is that the bipod wobbles slightly when carrying it, this however is a very minor problem and is easily fixed

Comment

It depends what type of snipers you've used/held. If you've fired a TM or Maruzen L96 then you will be seriously dissapointed.

However, for a starter sniper, theres nothing wrong with it, however with Warrior its quite easy to get a dud.

Comment

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7373

Theres a few more reviews in that section too.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

You will find this thread VERY useful http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=67889 I doubt it will be long before you decide you need to upgrade it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kang View Post
            It depends what type of snipers you've used/held. If you've fired a TM or Maruzen L96 then you will be seriously dissapointed.

However, for a starter sniper, theres nothing wrong with it, however with Warrior its quite easy to get a dud.
            I have found that mine feels better than a maruzen, I dunno wether its just me or the one I used but I felt the bolt is smoother on mine and mine was firing slightly further, butas I say it could have just been the maruzen I used wasn't very good

Comment

The Warrior L96 I had was nicer than my Maruzen L96 aswell, like you said the bolt on mine was smoother on the Warrior

Comment

where can you get replacement hop rubbers for them?

Comment

Best to get an aftermarket one, like a firefly hard hop rubber, and you can get them from alot of airsoft shops, but zeroone is all I can say

Comment

Originally posted by Kang View Post

I have owned both and I found the TM highly disappointing. So much so I used it in the garden only and then sold it on after about 2 weeks.

The Warrior however is an excellent starter sniper rifle. Treat it as such and you won't be disappointed. The majority of sniper rifles will need upgrading anyway, this being no exception.
                    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gsipete Find out more about gsipete
                    Working...
                    X