Magpul emags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul emags

Do zeroone sell the box set of these? Couldnt find them, or if anyones selling some let me know, but mainly do zeroone sell the box of ten 75 round emags, single window will do me. Thanks joe
    sigpic

Re: Magpul emags

think the 75 rounders are the star clone ones/green label ones mate just so you know
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

oh right didnt know that, as i said im after any really, its for an l85a2 so pmags are a no, 5but cant find anywhere with emags, apart from hk, secondhand would of been nice
      sigpic

Comment

How many rounds do you usually carry?

Comment

8- 80 round mids and 1 hi cap in my sopmod, but ill be carrying 9 75 rounders if i can get em, we leave the safe zone and dont go back till lunch hence the rounds carried.
          sigpic

Comment

Just get the PTS 120 rounders, and rock 4 of em...

Comment

i could do, but that would cost me 30 quid more than a box of 10 75 rounders, hence why i wanted a box, ive now found some at 46 quid, which is good.
              sigpic

Comment

Keep an eye on the spring caps on the Green Label ones... Last batch I got had a tendency to rotate, fly out and let the spring free.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JOE90 Small mans syndrome!!!! Find out more about JOE90
                Working...
                X