Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• metal parts for a spring SA 80

Hallo folks,

I just bought myself one of these SA80 in two tone and I looked at the interior and it is all plastic! The gun itself I like and i like the spring action as well, but are there some metal replacement parts available and it could do with some more wumff in it as well ?
    The magazine is another thing, I can not find a spare one, it has this part sticking up which holds the BB in place as others are like the M4 versions ?
    Cheers folks

Re: metal parts for a spring SA 80

im not sure about metal replacement parts :/ but if you require some spare mags mate, I think ive got a couple somewhere. PM me if you need mate

Comment

If you're talking about what I think you are (a cheap two tone springer) then you won't be able to find any metal aftermarket parts.
      It MIGHT take an upgraded spring, but chances are it won't, and even if it does it may break under the extra stress.
      Magazines will probably be proprietary too, so you probably won't be able to get any spare unless someone has one left over from a gun they bought.

All in all, this is a cheap backyard plinker, and will not be suitable for skirmishing.

Comment

i have the hfc sa80/l85 best thing on it is the susat, which is x1 mag shit really, i too like the thing tho, there is a place but same price as i decent hi/mid for many aegs like m4s

metal parts no chance i thought about it too, not worth it, and the body wont take it as above.
        Last edited by rmkillerman; 23 June, 2011, 10:59. Reason: more info

Comment

Sorry but it's all plastic for a reason.

Just a cheap BB gun I am afraid.

All it's good for is spitting the bb;s out at cans in your garden at 15 meters away

Buy a STAR! :p

Comment

Unless you can find the make it will be damn near imposable to find metal parts, but with a cheap springer I seriously doubt there is anything you could do to upgrade it, I've stuck more powerful springs into cheap springers before its great fun for a bit then it kinda kills it self.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lutzk like the country side, just new to bb guns, past the 50 mark but still agile , Find out more about lutzk
            Working...
            X